Chapter 25

I woke up in the hospital, there I saw these two men standing over me. They were talking to the doctor when I woke up. "The cause of the sudden faint was pregnancy. Take it easy in the early stages as it relates to sex. She can't manage two stallions like you. "

The doctor came over, "Camila is your name, right? "Yes," or "Congratulations, you are two weeks pregnant." Wait two weeks. No, this was not in the deal. They mentioned, "Look, I don't want this child, I can't even love myself. How am I supposed to love someone else if I don't love myself? " There was no sound, only the sound of the wind. I could hear them both walking over and embracing me.

I have not felt such warmth in a while. I missed my parents because they died in a car crash along with my siblings. I blamed myself for everything because I was the one who started arguing. Then Daddy lost control of the car. Each day I ask God why he allows me to live. To live a life filled with only regrets

"How about we take you out to learn about our culture, right?" I felt at ease when Antonio said that. I might as well adapt to the situation because I can't change anything about it. The boys went ahead and signed the papers. I was unconscious for two days for me to get discharged. They both held my hand as I made my way out the door. "

Looking out the window, I realized maybe God kept me alive to give birth to my angel. Yes, if it's a girl, I'm calling her Angel, but if it's a boy, I'll call him Rico. I rubbed my stomach gently. It growled, "Are you hungry? Let's go and eat it. "

We drove around from place to place. But at each stop I couldn't take the ingredients they used. So we had to find another place. Eventually, we came across a restaurant. I saw Sara Iris's best friend. She looked stunning. Until she walked over to our table and started throwing insults at me.

"Are your brothers overweight?" "No one would date a girl like you.""Are you done, Sara? Get out of my face. You low-life witch, you can even find a man for yourself. You have to steal and not find your own. " "Sit down, Camila, you're pregnant with my child." "As for you, Sara, right? "I got lost."

She walked up and tried to hit me. Pablo grabbed her hand and broke it. He pulled her outside the restaurant and threw her purse in her face. "You'll pay for this," she shouted as he walked down the street holding her hand.

Pablo

"We don't fight, we give orders to fight. Don't put yourself in danger ever again." After the meal, we headed to the car. I heard a sound: tick, tick. "Stand away from the car, stand away!" Antonio held me and jumped onto the floor. We watched as the car blasted with fire. Was it Sara, but her hand is broken? "You're not safe with us, Camila. You'll go and live with our grandmother." "We will come and find you."