Chapter 13

"So what now you've brought me to your house, so what?", I asked he thinks I'm a girl that dwells on rich's. Does he think I'll be interested in him if he shows me his riches? I wonder if it worked on the girl before me. 

The house is nice, but I bet I can buy an even bigger one If I work harder. "You're sleeping here until you're done being mad at me." This is not my Wattpad dream. "WHAT THE HELL MARCO!"

Iris

As the night drew near so does the darkness in the room. The pillow between us has disappeared, as the smell of perfume arises. Both backs turned, to each other, but the night doesn't go smoothly.

 "Why are you not sleeping, it is too cold," he asked as the lights turn on.  It was cold due to the air conditioning, he adjusted it and came back to bed.   

Marco

But there was a problem he couldn't stand the heat. Thus, causing him to  AC adjust it again. "I'll hug you to keep you warm", "Did I tell you, I needed your warmth?" you'll change your mind as soon as the AC kicks in.

"Hey, could you pass me the cover it's over there," a slight movement happened. With only one glass of water, he threw it on the blanket."It's wet now so come over here." I knew he did this on purpose. From the looks of his eyes, it speaks mystery without even using words.

After coming to an agreement with my stubbornness, I allowed myself to be drowned in his perfume scent. At least that is what I thought until he couldn't keep his hands to himself. "Don't move another inch!", I shouted as I cringed at his touch. 

There are different languages to love but touching is not one of my expertise. It's way out of the ordinary and touching can lead to other things such as pregnancy.

I'm far too close to getting my next promotion in my job to be pregnant at the moment. Even though it's going to be an arranged marriage I do have the right to my body. "Why can't I touch you?","I'm not comfortable right now, I just need your warmth that's all." 

A deep sigh, "if you say so it won't be long before you change your mind." Well, we'll see, about that.

I prayed for the night to draw to a close. The rain stopped and the bus was running as the morning comes for me to leave this home. Long lasted for longer than I expected, even longer than I wanted to me. 

Time a space stood still, as I watched the clock, and hear the continuous sound of tick tock, tick, tock.

"Good morning, sunshine, oh I chained you to the bed" ok so this is getting out of hand now. I thoughts white guys were the romantic type of guys. I didn't expect this psychopath to be standing in front of me. 

Looking at my chained, hands and feet. It was enough for me to not marry the man standing in front of me. 

8/9/2022

9/17/2022