𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 25, 2017
𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

"it's christmas bubba! our second favorite holiday after halloween..and our birthdays..so our third?", the seventeen year old girl spoke questioningly.

the male chuckled at the expression;which soon turned into harsh coughs as she quickly passed a tissue.

turning around not wanting to see the sadden sight of him coughing into the cloth, painting the material red with blood clots.

"you good?" she asked, watching him weakly nod collecting hisself before hand gesturing for her to come closer.

sitting carefully on the hospital like bed, she got comfortable next to the male gently laying on his shoulder as he allowed her ignoring the stinging pain.

"az'era", humming in response to signal she were listening unintentionally playing with the loose string on the bottom of her t-shirt.

sitting in a brief comfortable silence as the early morning birds chirped loudly, sound echoing through the window.

the two seemed to always awake at odd early hours of the mornings;either talking or watching tv to occupy them before falling asleep an hour or two later.

"you know ian gon' be hea' no longa' right?" he spoke questionably. As much as the female wanted to tune him out she knew she had to listen and prepare herself for the times to come.

if she could stop the world from spinning so fast she would, her mind couldn't comprehend the quickness of life and she knew one day it'll catch up with her.

"i know, ion wanna here you talkin' like that tho" she mumbled, "im already knowin', but i need you ta' take me seriously, you listenin'?"

huffing, harmoni nodded already dreading the conversation, "i want you ta' be the same outspoken girl you is, ion want you ever lettin' nobody force you into doin' shit youn' wanna do"

"be happy, humbled and grateful cause this life shit shorter than it seems ta' be. Always be prepared for this shit you hea' me?"

silently nodding, not having a proper response as she quickly swiped the single tear away before it could fall to her cheek. She hated when the male seen her cry.

"be elated harmoni, even when im gone find yo' joy in life and don't ever let go. I love you baby sis" he spoke softly not wanting to trigger the harsh coughs.

"i love you even more bubba, i promise i'll be happy..for you", "naw i want you ta' be happy for yo' self okay?"

sighing, she rubbed her eyes once they began to sting from the build up, feeling overwhelmed as her pupils slightly burned.

"okay, i promise", she spoke lowly, feeling the male caress through the curly hair on-top of her head that were similar to his.

"you to sweet for this world babysis"