Chapter 11: Nightmare II

Picture of the president above.

" ugh... Could she at least stop her rambles so I can leave" Caz mused .

Honestly Caz would have left hours ago if this meeting had been less important. The woman would have made up an excuse if possible.

She had more important things to worry about than being here. Like the bomb Rafael had dropped the previous day. Samael was upping the game and thing was she had to come up with a plan and a wise one at that.

But wisdom had never been her fort. It was Uriel and the angel was nowhere to be found.

"So tell me Ms Wellington, what's the stipulated time for the launch"A hoarse feminine voice asked breaking Castiel's internal reverie.

Castiel raises her gaze, meeting the other woman's gaze. Someone powerful enough to command attention except for her father.

"That would be approximately one hundred and eighteen thousand and eighty seconds from now"

"Pardon" the woman raised her brows.

"In the next one thousand nine hundred and sixty eight hours, or to be more precise eighty three days from now" Caz answered staring at her Rolex.

The other woman was impressed. She had heard about Castiel Wellington's brilliance and she had seen for herself. She was a walking computer.

Or at least, a walking clock.

"I want you to keep it out of the public, a tech like that would be disastrous in the hands of civilians and the enemies of the state would do everything to get their hands on it" the woman swallows hard, piercing green eyes meeting Castiel's electric blue, as both women engaged in a staring battle.

"Do I make myself clear, Wellington"

Castiel's temple rose, how dare her, no one gives her an order, she damn well did anything she wants to.

" With all due respect madame president, like I said earlier, the tech is strictly for military use, an ex marine like myself would know the dangers of having the Armeta in the wrong hands" Castiel snapped, her voice all cold as death.

"Well I never doubted you, I'm sorry for making you feel otherwise, it was never my intention, I however know where you loyalties lie" the president grinned stretching out her right hand towards Caz for a handshake.

"Do we have a deal Ms Wellington?" The president cocked her brow.

"Deal"

Castiel smirked shaking the president's hand firmly.

"Good walk with me Castiel, I'm allowed to call you that right?" The president arched one slim penciled brow, her grim lips, stretched to a smile as she stared at Caz, awaiting her response.

Caz rolled her eyes internally at the shorter woman who despite being thirty five, she looked like someone in her early forties. It was obvious running a great nation was not an easy feat for her.

Much as Caz was angry at Carolyn Harrington, she reined in her anger knowing it would be fatal for the president and everyone in Washington DC.

Castiel knew her capabilities and it scared the heck out of her. She was a killing machine when provocative and every angel and demon feared Azrael's wrath.

"Not at all ma'am"

The president smirked knowing she had managed to unsettle Wellington, she had been informed by Castiel's old superiors in the Navy that the woman was a hard nut crack.

The files she had read on Wellington only stated that she had enlisted for the Marine's at age fifteen, Her parents were not listed, she had been the best as a sniper and on hand to hand combat an excellent marksman. Had been recruited by the CIA when she was nineteen and had been the one to take down Ishaq Al-Anon, leader of the most feared terrorist group Maharibu alhuriya, which was mainly called Al- Mahuriba, which terrorised east Europe, most parts of Asia and Africa. When Wellington had turned twenty two, she had quit the agency and had set up her firm and was now the most influential person on Earth.

To be honest, she was a little intimidated by the woman.

A couple of Mean looking agents on dark suits positioned themselves next to President Harrington but the woman dismissed them knowing she was safer with Wellington.

Caz half listened as the woman almost talked her ear off as the walked toward the garden. Her attention was elsewhere, drawn by a sharp cry in her head.

"Elohim ya'azor Li ," Castiel bust out without thinking, cutting off the woman's tirade.

"Did you say something Castiel?" The president asked surprised that Castiel spoke Hebrew.

"Just give me a minute, ma'am I need to call my brother" Castiel said whipping out her cell phone without waiting for the president's approval.

The woman nodded giving her the space needed.

"Rafa, Emily's in trouble"

************************************

Moloch grinned evilly as he took in the human's frightened state, he knew she wasn't the one he was assigned to end, but no one said he shouldn't have fun.

Throwing the pathetic being on the wall, he watched as she hit her head hard, blood trickling down her forehead.
Licking his lips in sheer ecstacy, he advanced toward the human, who shrunk backward until her back hit the wall.

A thud sounded upstairs, deviating Moloch's attention from his prey.

"Emily, Emily, where are you, come out let's play"

Emily squirmed with discomfort and fear, as she saw the demon advancing toward her. She stood still, clutching the tiny feather attached to her pendant like it was her savior.

"Don't come near me, mister or " Em shrieked with false bravado, still clutching her pendant harder than ever.

The demon laughed hard, the sound resounding all round the house, halting and scaring Emily. He'd give it to human's. They never stopped surprising him. They seemed to think they were high and mighty, they believed in their puny strengths, how foolish.
Which was why he loved breaking them, just like he would this little bitch.
"Or what Pipsqueak?" He raised one bushy brow in amusement, his lips lifted in a sneer.

" Or I will blow your motherfucking brains off" a deep masculine voice barked causing a chill to travel up the demon's spine as he turned to meet the owner of the voice who smirked as he saw the demon tremble.

"Hello Moloch, did you miss me?"

************************************
And that's a wrap guys, do not forget to vote, comment and follow me.
I will follow back.