Chapter 30: Ignite

"Hey Caz I think I've got a way to figure out Lucifer's plan" Uriel announces halting Caz who had been shoving spaghetti in her mouth.

"How?"

"Remember Marveseus?" Uriel pauses until Caz nods her head encouraging her to continue.

Caz remembered Marveseus, a very notorious trickster, Metatron's twin. He had been among the angels Lucifer had deceived and had also been casted out, only he had a fallen out with Lucifer when he realised the devil had wanted all the power for himself, so he had left hell and settled on Earth. Just where he lived was what Caz didn't know but she knew a way to.

"I think he'll help if anything he hates Samael, but downside is, I don't know how to find him" Uriel says biting her lips.

Standing up,  she says nothing to her sister, she makes her way toward the door, and a surprised Uriel gave her a confused stare

"Hey, I'm going clubbing, don't stay up"

************************************

" What have you got for me?" Cariel asks the platinum haired angel who had snuck off the Golden City to meet her.

"News and weapons"

"Okay?"

"Castiel's declared a fallen, they think you are her, and they are setting up a panel to exterminate her"

"Great news, now where are the weapons" Cariel asks impatiently.

The guy pulls out two large swords and an axe he had smuggled out of armory causing Cariel to smirk. The Uq'ja (axe) was a weapon that had once belonged to Lucifer when he had been the angel of death but had been taken from him when he had been casted down.

"So pretty" Cariel mutters, then hides the weapons in an invisible space only she could access.

"Is that all?" She inquires knowing she had requested more.

" I have a legion with me, I believe they want change" the angel pauses as more angels appears from their hiding places.  They were angels that had pleaded for forgiveness to El, and had avoided  being cast down when Lucifer had been overthrown.
they were now offering their services to Cariel.

"Would you like to know their names?" The angel asks as Cariel whistles in surprise.

"Not interested" she answers, then proceeds to give them instructions as she assumed their new commander. One thing was certain, when next she meet with her twin she was going to end her once and for all.

************************************

Dressed in black leather jacket and pants with her hair freshly dyed black and restyled, Caz steps out of the shadows as she stops just in front of "Ignite" a supernatural night club situated  at  Lowcove, East Avery. The bar was believed to be an exclusive club  that allowed certain group of people.  It was home to all supernatural types. Vampires, werewolves, dragons, witches, demons, Ravens and (rarely) angels.

"I'm sorry, but you can't go in there" the dark haired six foot nine ripped bouncer says to Caz.

Caz frowns, feeling her temper rising.

"Listen wolf you've got only ten seconds to get the hell outta my way, or I'll send you straight to the cold depths of hell" Caz growls her eyes cold.

"Do I make myself clear?"

The werewolf nodded, knowing the threat was all real,  he had seen his death the second she had said that and knew better not to tempt the Grimm reaper.

Walking inside the club, Caz was hit by a strong odor of cigarettes, marijuana and beer. The dance floor was crowded as couples danced to Ed Sheeran's Shivers. Bypassing them Caz walks straight to the bar, where a red haired burly, heavily tattooed man was mixing drinks for a couple of vampires.

"I'll take that" Caz says, grabbing two glasses of the mixed drinks, drinking  the contents then dropping the glasses on the table.

Turning to the vampires she looks at them with narrowed eyes. Both vampires fled from the barstools they had been occupying.

"You Slim?" Caz asks the big guy who wore a skin tight black t-shirt with a picture of Elvis Presley face on it.

"Who's asking?" Slim sneers, his laid back demeanor changes. His pupils slit like that of a snake, twin horns appears on his forehead as he morphs partially to his dragon.

" Death" Caz answers coldly.

Slim rolls his eyes, he had seen enough supernaturals claiming to be the Grimm reaper.

"What makes you think I'd believe that" Slim laughs out loud but then Caz grabs him by neck and throws him to the sound system,  the collision breaking the instruments into bits. The entire club goes quiet as the watched Caz prowling toward slim with her twin swords in both hands. Lifting the dragon up with her left arm she presses one sword against his neck.

"Let's try this again" Caz growls"Are you Slim?" Caz asks although she knew he was the one.

"Ye... Yeah, whaddya want?" Slim stutters.

Caz grins as she'd finally broken him.

"Where's Marveseus?" Caz asks  calmly "What's his address?"

"Fifteen Margaret Lane, apartment fourty one" slim wheezes out.

" Thank you"  Caz says then sets him down with a smile as if they were long lost friends.

"Anytime Death" Slim says while backing away from her.

Caz grins at his submission then walks toward the crowd who parted like the red sea as she walks out. No one wanted to cross death for she could end their immortal lives.

********************************************************************

Five chapters in two days, I'm on a roll.