EPILOGUE

Guys, this is probably gonna be the weirdest epilogue ever but then it has to be done.
.
.
Annnnnnd I deserve an award for this, riiiiiight....
Anyhos happy reading folks..

One year later.

Castiel

With Lucifer and his demons dead Castiel returned back to Dawn City to find she no longer was an enemy of the state but actually a national hero as declared by President Carolyn Harrington for producing weapons used in the destruction of the Arrysian empire and armies and for saving the president's life.

Castiel seeing most of the world had been destroyed engaged in philanthropy,  by feeding the less privileged, building low budget houses for everyone affected and expanding her business in all parts of the world, she poured all her trillions into her project until every dime was gone. Now she owned over seventy percent of the businesses on Earth and was now the world richest person with a networth of over two hundred trillion dollars. All in all she was having a good life.

Having lost most of her reapers, Castiel recruited new ones doubling and almost tripling the size of her former army.

President Carolyn Harrington.

If anyone told Carolyn Harrington a year ago that she'd be great friends with the most powerful woman on Earth, she'd call their bluff, first Castiel Wellington didn't do friends and second, Carolyn had no time for friends, she was too busy running a country. But somehow things change with the war they fought against the Arrysians and demons, she now believed anything is possible.

"Mr Cheng, I'll be with you in a five" Carolyn said to her new vice president Gavin Cheng who had replaced the corrupt formal vice. To the rest of the world, Paul Landon had been killed by Arrysians during world war III.  And with the war won, she was certainly one of the most popular people on Earth and was well beloved by her citizens.
Honey, don't stress yourself alright"
Brad Harrington her blond husband said.

"Hmmm" she muttered, her mind elsewhere, totally not looking at her laptop screen. Brad was obsessed with facetime and it drove her insane.

"I love you and the baby honey" Brad said referring to the foetus who in Carolyn's opinion didn't classify as a baby yet.

"Yeah whatever honey, I gotta go, love ya too" she said ending  the video call.

***

Amelia Gianluigi.

"Ciao mamma,  ciao Matteo" Amelia called out as she dragged  her suitcase, into the living room of  her mom's and step dad's cottage in Tuscany.

"Ciao Lia, come sei stata tesoro, oh mio Dio Lia sei diventata troppo magra, stai morendo di fame per quel tuo pazzo capo in America" Isabella Cannavaro bust out in rapid Italian.

Matteo shook his bald head in mock exasperation, his  salt and pepper mustache twitching.

"Where's Diego mamma?" She asked.

Diego Cannavaro was her Sixteen  year old half-brother who played for C.S. Firenze as a defender in the youth team and he was rarely home, but then it was Monday and he was meant to be home.

"Ah Diego's out with that firefly of a girlfriend, what's her name again Matteo" she arched her brow at her husband.

"Her name's Giana, Bella" Matteo supplied.

"So how long will you be here?" Isabella changed  the topic, her blue gaze meeting with  her daughter's who had a blue contact lens that covered her new raven black pupils.