Chapter 41: Wait Azrael

His sister had survived the accident with no injury, his ever faithful and diligent Private investigator
Marko Berbatov informed him and since then Prince Gyuri Fabianski whose coronation ceremony was to be the next Sunday, a week from now.

"Where is she now?" Gyuri asked, his voice shaking with fear.

"She was in America, spotted with some American tech genius and billionaire" Marko voice echoed through the phone "she's in Israel now with a Spanish Duke"

What was Svetlana planning, was she making allies with the enemy? If yes he was screwed. She was pulling out big guns, first America's most powerful woman, then a Spanish Duke and she was Israel, who was she to be seen next, an Israeli General?

Whatever she was planning needed to be stopped before next week.

" Keep me updated on her whereabouts" Gyuri ordered "I won't let her ruin this for me"

Ending the call he threw the phone on the wall with frustration.

"Wow, that's one way to deal with anger" A deep voice sounded, spooking Gyuri as he was sure he was alone. He turned so fast that he almost got a whiplashed from straining his neck.

A man of about five foot nine stood dressed in a black cossack, his black hair streaked with silver at the temples. He had his hand clasped at his back, standing like an emperor, like someone who fought his way to the top and he intimidated the hell out of Gyuri who never had to fight for a day of his life. He recognized the man before him, who was a man he admired with every fiber of his being.
A man he wanted to be like, a strict and who didn't give a damn about people's opinion of him.

A man named Nicolai Alexei Dmitri, president and lord of  the Arrysian empire.

Gyuri walked as the shorter man walked toward him like a Soldier and he cocked one brow watching the man with keen but inquisitive eyes.

"Nicolai Dmitri what brings you here, why are you in Elysees?" Gyuri asked although what he meant to ask was how did you get into my kingdom undetected but knew better than that, unless he wanted to make an enemy of the man before him.

"Prince Gyuri, I heard your father was dead so I came to offer my condolences" Nicolai lied smoothly.

Gyuri caught the lie so he gave him a look that showed his disbelief.

"You never liked my father, so why are you really here" Gyuri pulled out his dagger and advanced toward him.

"Fine, I'm here to offer my alliance, to help you kill your sister" Nicolai drawled surprising the other man whose eyes widened in surprise.

"My sister is dead" Gyuri lied.

"No she isn't, she's in Israel and believe me you can't kill her even if you tried"

Gyuri lets out a laugh that would have made the joker jealous then pinned the Arrysian leader an eye that meant he was bluffing.

"Now you're going to tell me she's an immortal, a vampire or some mythical creature" the more Gyuri thought about the more he wanted to laugh.

"Yes she's immortal, but not a vampire, however she's an angel" Nicolai said in a dead calm.

"Wh..what did you say?" He asked horrified.

Nicolai signed, it was time to educate Gyuri and he hated giving lectures as much as he hated the divine and Americans.

"Sit"Nicolai pointed to the throne "it's time I lectures you on the supernatural

***

Castiel smirked as she saw her twin gulp with fear. The fool had actually believed she had killed her, what she didn't know was no one can kill death, no one except El and he was yet to

With a flick of her finger the fallen angels fell to their deaths as thousands of her death ravens ravaged them.

It was a beautiful sight as  golden blood seeped and flowed through the green grass.

She waved her hands like a choirmaster watching with a half  smirk gracing her lips as her newly enhanced soldiers jump on the demons, annihilating  every single one of them.

They turned toward Cariel.

"I'll take care of her myself" Castiel ordered.

Until she turned to the traitor and Cariel shivered from the killing intent in her twin's eye and she knew it was her end

"Wait Azrael!" Cariel cried out as Castiel's sword came toward her.

***

There's it all I guess, next update coming up soon...

❤️❤️Mae