Chapter 47: Frustrated Devil

President Harrington paced around the cabin in frustration. She needed to get out, to go back to the country. The  news reports had said something about America having series of terrorist attacks and she couldn't even be there for her people.

What kind of leader was she if she had been whisked out for her safety while her people die from the nation's enemies

A coward, a runner, someone unfit to lead.

She  caste a quick glance at her husband. She sighed in exasperation as the man lay on the sofa, empty pizza boxes and empty  bottles of beer lay by the floor while he snored like someone without a care in the world.

That was it, she was going back to America and no one would stop her.
Not even the hordes of hell or the  angel of Death would stand on the way of an angry Carolyn Diane Harrington.

***

Castiel dragged a chained up Cariel as she marched toward the Gates of Hell.

A nightclub situated at uptown Stanton Island and yes the most popular club in the state. According to her sources (Marveseus mainly) it was literally the gate of hell but only his trusted demons he released this information to.

"I can walk" Cariel protested as Castiel pulled her through the floor,one may wonder if someone Castiel was enjoying Cariel's humiliation.

"Shut up bitch or I may be forced to kill you" Castiel growled angrily. It was obviously Castiel had changed, she was more sinister than before.

A Bouncer, an African American male seeing the  one woman he had been warned against letting into the club pulled out his gun.

"Stop or I'll be forced to use this" He threatened darkly.

Caz scowled but before she could move, the bouncer fell to his knees, his eyes widened with pain and surprise, as a tip of a sword pierced his belly. In ten seconds Caz watched as her his soul disappeared, fading from existence.
She looked up knowing only one person she knew had the ability to do that.

***

Lucifer grinned as he saw the dark look in Castiel's face, knowing how angry she was for losing the human soul to him.

"Oh if it ain't Castiel the title thief" Lucifer taunted.

"Samael the betrayer and deceiver of the brethren" Castiel Countered.

"Don't call me Samael again" Lucifer growled. He hated the name with every fiber of his being. It reminded him when he was just a little errand boy for El, and how close he came close to becoming God, instead El made Immanuel take over everything that he had worked hard for... He hated El, he hated Immanuel, he hated everything but most importantly he hated that he failed, that he was a disappointment and a villain. He should have been the one with everything, the power, the game the one worshipped and adored. He hated himself.

"And don't call me Castiel again" Caz growled back. The air cracked with tension as both death and the devil stared at each other with hatred, neither willing to be the first to break their staring contest.

"Touché" Lucifer smirked " then let's start on a new page Azrael"

"What do you want Lucifer" Castiel sneered.

"To work with my little sister is that too hard to ask for"

"Not interested"

"Fine but you ain't seeing your little Emily ever again" he spat.

Caz froze, and Lucifer smirked knowing he got her where he wanted.
He sutured toward her, his long black coat floating in the ground in a dramatic gesture. He stopped in front of Castiel.

"I just need a drop of your blood in this vial and I'll get out of your hair" Lucifer raised his hand toward her.

"What for? Castiel asked, her eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"Listen I want Cariel and you want Emily and I need your blood to open the gates in order for your to enter Hell. It's a rule you made no one could enter Paradise or Hell without the drop of their blood"

"Why do you want Cariel, why are you offering Emily to me now" she asked not trusting him at all, crying out loud he was the devil and the manipulator himself.

"Listen if I need to carry out my evil plan I need my  partner Cariel  and that brat's been giving me hell alright" Lucifer yelled out in frustration "she's driving me insane and somehow being your ward she can't die no matter what I do, I just need her out, out, out. I want that vermin gone"

Now that she could believe, he despised children, no matter their race or stature.

"Fine" Castiel agreed, she tore at arm with the tip of her sword then stretched out her arm toward Lucifer.

"Wait Caz, it's a trap"

Four voices all yelled but it was too late... They watched in horror as a drop of  Castiel's blood fell inside the vial.

***

Guys just realized I was being a hypocrite I mean new Caz hates it when she's called Castiel and I do that all the time...
Now I ain't about to stop tho. To me she's just Castiel.

And anyway RAOD is almost over.... More action and family drama certainly expected in the next chapter.