Chapter 36: Death and Death

Angels flew from every angle attacking the intruders who were innumerable. Arrows, fire and bullets bouncing from every angle as both sides were engaged in a fierce battle. The silver  asphalt was stained with golden and green blood, the former belonging to injured angels and the latter belonging to the demon's.

"What's going on here?" Saraquiel soft
voice bellows when she saw the carnage.

No one answered as all were engaged in a fierce battle, the angel turned to Bastiel only to find him gone.

"Where's Metatron?" She asked once she spotted Raquel who was fighting demons, and she joined her.

"Off to the human realms I think, there's a war going on"

Saraquiel groaned out in frustration as she watched another angel fall.

"I need you to find the new angel of Death Raq, I'll handle this" she instructed  while pulling out her sword. If angels and demons were dying then it meant there was a new Death and she needed him or her ASAP.

Raquel moves her sword cutting off a reptilian demon's neck then casts saraquiel a quick glance.

" That's the problem"Raquel said "There is no new Death"

************************************

"Uriel, I need you to fly me to Dawn city" Castiel said as she stepped over Asmodeus dead body(Paul Landon) who had finally died.

"What! Why?" Uriel asked  confused

"Check  this out" Castiel showed Uriel a video clip made almost an hour ago of Cariel and an army of angels destroying Dawn city and threatening to destroy more if Castiel didn't show up.

"I still don't get why you need me to fly you"

"Because I believe my Powers are bound"

************************************

Amelia was half laying on her pink couch while reading an E-book. Something about a werewolf romance she'd found on an online reading app. She was living a good life, away from her demanding boss(who had given a new role which came with vacations hallelujah)

"I love you Xavier" Lola says to the dark brooding alpha who turns all smiles at the voice of his mate. The End.

" Gross, who the likes to be bound a broody asshole"

Amelia read out loud in disgust. Like who the hell stuff like this. Thank goodness she'd skipped a lot of pages and had checked the last page or she'd have wasted an entire day reading a crappy story.

"Another useless book" she muttered. Deciding she'd had enough reading she switched on the TV and just then her cellphone rang.

"Who'd be calling me by this ungodly hour" she grumbled. Having checked her phone her found out it was an unknown number calling from Staunton island.

"Listen up weirdo, I don't care if you're the president of America or the King of England, just leave me alone" she yelled a response after her cell rang for the nth time.

"Ms Gianluigi!"

"Yes Ms Wellington, umm Cordy?"
Amelia answered, surprised.

"For some reason I can't summon my Reapers and ravens" her boss said "get me Tsang Li, Obi and everyone and everyone in my board of directors and get your asses down in Dawn city in ten all you're all fired" Castiel ordered the ended the call.

"Damn the witch is back" Amelia cussed then set up her assignments

************************************

Boring chapter I know.

Hey I know I wrote. Something about werewolf romance and stuff but don't take it to heart, I love em (well most of them) so whatever I wrote in the book stays in the book,  apparently Amelia's the one who doesn't like em so I had to do what she wanted.