Chapter 52: Take Me To Hell

A picture of Lucifer's new form

The knowledge that majority of Dawn City citizens were safe in her buildings gave her comfort and and encouraged her that what she planned to do wouldn't be in vain. She had once believed that she wouldn't give her life for the city or even humans but time had changed and besides she owned it to then for giving her a home after she had left her musical career behind (willing if one was to ask) and also for giving her her first trillions and to be honest she was also doing it to make sure she'd still have people to lord over.

The Ravencorp buildings were secure and had been built with the sole purpose of keeping dark forces like demons, trolls, Wraiths and ghouls out if needed and she had built the buildings with a metal, repellent for these evil creatures; Uferium, A metal that had shape shifting capabilities amongst other things and could be molded into anything the bearer desired.

Uferium was extremely rare and she was the only one who had an access to it as she was the Angel of Death. This metal could only be gotten from the souls of demons which only the Grimm Reaper could harvest.

It's only downside was it didn't change colors even when molded to a particular shape. It only had two colors, black and silver.

"You can't be serious Azrael, how in the world are you gonna get there?" Zadkiel asked cocking his thick brow, it was obviously clear even go him that Castiel had finally lost her mind.

"Gate of Hell" Castiel answered.

"And how are you gonna find it? When you do you can't even get in" Metatron frowned still not seeing how Castiel intended to find the gates of hell.

"Lucifer has a drop of my blood in hell"

"So?" The others asked still not getting her point.

"With my blood in hell, I have access there" she answered in a duh tone.

"You aren't going to hell alone, I'm coming with you" Mikhael said in a tone that brooked no argument.

"No! This is something I must do alone" Castiel retorted, the rest of the angels gave her a look that said she was insane.

Mikhael frowned at Castiel, the little fool believed she could take on Lucifer. Well maybe she could but Mikhael wasn't about to gamble with Castiel's life, if anyone gets to kill Lucifer it'd be her, she had a score to settle with the bastard for killing Anniel her partner.

"Mikhael, I mean it. Do not follow me"

***

"Get out of my way" Castiel said before knocking down a red haired huge man who obviously was a high ranking demon if Lucifer had him guarding the gate of hell(not the club)

"The demon stood up fast, then drew out his claws and attacks Castiel who in turn gave him a kick in the knees and ripped off his neck, then proceeded to step over his body.

"You can't go in there Ma'am" the blonde bartender who had just been to the restroom and was in her way back to her duty post chipped in, then gasped in fear as she saw the demon's headless body and the green blood pooling around him.

"Shut it human or you'd join him" she hissed, her heterochromic eyes flashing an eerie electric blue and golden.

The woman seeing Castiel for exactly what she was passed out in shock. It was obvious she had no idea about the supernatural world and had no idea she worked for the devil.

Ripping open the elevator doors, she walked in.

"Where to Azrael angel of Death" a robotic voice asked.