Chapter 48: Got played.

Previously on RAOD....
Fine" Castiel agreed, she tore at arm with the tip of her sword then stretched out her arm toward Lucifer.

"Wait Caz, it's a trap"

Four voices all yelled but it was too late... They watched in horror as a drop of  Castiel's blood fell inside the vial..

Lucifer smirked at Castiel as the portals opens only around him. He had successful tricked Castiel as he had both Cariel and the vial

"You bastard" Caz roared jumping on Lucifer and missing him as the devil vanished into thin air with the vial.

"Shit... Shit... Shit.." Castiel roared punching the ground and  the others watched in fascination as the club fell down.

Castiel started laughing, howling so hard that the other angels looked at her like she had lost her mind. They were sure she was hysterical so Mikhael nodded to the other angels then with a swift move slapped Castiel hard that her head turned fast like she had been whiplashed.

"Why did you do that!" Castiel gasped "Mikhael.. When?" She stuttered.

"Listen Azrael, I won't beat around the bush but why did you do it... Why did you give him your blood knowing, who knows what's he planned to do with it" Mikhael admonished.

"For Emily" Caz said " she's in hell"

"No she isn't!" Ariel argued.

"She is...what?" Castiel asked surprised.

"Caz she's in paradise, and I know this cos I saw her there when I was there last"

"Damn"  It was obvious she got played by the devil. She should have expected that and in her desperation she fell victim to Samael's manipulation.

"Any idea what he wants with your blood" Mikhael asked softly

"Yeah, he wants my blood to control my Death soldiers" Castiel grinned "I knew that, that's why I gave it to him

"What!" Uriel yelled " have you completely lost it

"I've got a plan guys, all y'all need to do is listen.

***

With all discussed and the plan laid down on the top of a hotel at downtown Dawn City, The five angels were surprised when Zadkiel came in unannounced and blabbing about Golden city attacked. He was more surprised seeing Mikhael and together they agreed to leave for the Golden city that is... Mikhael, Rafael, Zadkiel and Ariel while Uriel and Castiel were left behind.

"Just so you know, Emily's in the angelic academy in Bethel" Zadkiel told Castiel a moment before he left.

Castiel was stunned, that little weasel Lucifer had manipulated her dreams for long making her believe Emily was in hell with him while in retrospect the kid was in paradise. Apparently being the ward of Death, she had been chosen by El to be an angel. The angel of light. Castiel would not deny that the little girl had brought light in her darkened life and had made her care for humans.
Maybe El had placed Emily on her path.

"So what do we do now?" Uriel asked.

"Now we have a war to prepare for"

***

Cariel sat down on a  large throne made from carcasses of deceased dragons and decorated with ruby and sapphire. It was a little bit smaller than the one Lucifer sat on and had belonged to Asmodeus once.

"So what do we do next brother, what's the next plan?" She asked.

"Next is you are to start phase X "

"Am I supposed to know what that is?" Cariel arched one blonde brow

"Starting wars in every part of the world, I've deployed a billion demons on Earth and Beelzebub would help"
Lucifer spread his hands as he concluded the basics of his plan.

"And what the heck will you be doing cos it seems I'll be the the one doing all the hard work" Cariel's said frowning as she believed her beloved brother didn't want to do any work at all.

"I'll be making sure that I get my Powers back" Lucifer grinned. His two partners, Satan and Beelzebub were out in the battlefield with the formal leading in the war in Golden City and the later wrecking havoc in Earth.
Lucifer dipped his hands into his pockets rummaging for something and clearly not finding it.

"Looking for this?" Cariel smirked, holding up the vial in her left hand.

"Give it back" Lucifer growled going for Cariel's arm. Cariel let's it drop on a rock and it breaks into pieces, the blood sipping into the rock  and disappearing instantly.

"Oops it slipped" Cariel grinned unrepentantly.

"You bitch" Lucifer  roared loosing all composure, he flew toward Cariel with  elongated claws  and angry eyes. Cariel dodged his attack kicking him in the rear.

Lucifer fell, then in a flash he stood up and attacks Cariel

A sizzling sound is heard from the corner as a dark cloud formed in the red room. A thousand  or more ravens popped out from the rocks.

"Ah reinforcement" Cariel smirked watching the devil's eyes twitch with barely repressed anger.

"What is this... How did these creatures get here Cariel" He said his voice filled with wonder.

"You see, Lucifer here's what you don't know, I've reconciled with my sister after I found out how you played me in Givens, Castiel was never there" Cariel spat out. "It was you all along"

"Oh you poor soul, always wanted to be better than your sister even if she was the stronger twin.. it wasn't hard you know considering how pathetic you were" Lucifer laughed maniacally.

"Doesn't matter, what matters is that I'm back on the right track and you are going down" Cariel grinned, all traces of her distress dead as the ravens flanked her.   "Now I know you been wondering how I'm here with you, she needed you to believe she trusted you, ....you just fell into her trap Lucifer" She said laughing at him.

"You just got played"

***
Drama, revelations and betrayal. It's just like a telenovela except without the I love ‘yous’ and  shït.. but I hope you guys loved it.

We are nearing the end of the story, a few more chapters to go.....

Annnnnnd do not forget to vote, comment and recommend to friends.

❤️❤️Mae