Chapter 49: God Did

A picture of Satanus or Baal.

Honk ...honk.....

The naval control room darkened then red lights flicked on as the warning sound  sounded alerting the sleeping ensigns.

Lieutenant junior grade Heath Potter eyes widened with fear as the radar meter displayed multiple missile attacks on the naval base. In fact it was enough to sink an entire state.

"Inform the captain to get ready for evaluation there's no way we'd survive this" he barked to the ensigns who looked frightened.

Over a hundred missiles were headed for shore and they had less than five minutes to stop it, if they could.

The captain who had known about the attack rushed into the control room barking orders at the sailors.

"Ahoy, Mark get the Spy-6 started. Heath send out a code red, Jude prepare for evacuation"

"Yes sir" the aforementioned sailors moved.

He then turned to the rest of the crew.
"All hands, get to work" Captain Sam Morgan ordered, running hands through his sandy blond hair, truth be told he had no idea how to stop this and his men knew it to but he also knew he had to try.

"Everyone on the double" he yelled to his entire crew.

"Yes sir" echoed through the room as sailors scampered off to their duties.

"Sir an enemy ship is Astern"  Ensign Miles Traske reported, his blue eyes meeting with the dark ones of his  captain.

"Decimate them, do your fucking job damn it" the man scowled at the young sailor who nodded and left.

The captain watched as the sailors battles with the controls, they were only  able to take down a few missiles and at the rate they were going they needed a miracle or they were gonna be toast.

And just when he was under pressure, the ship phones rang alerting him.

"This is Captain Sampson Morgan speaking......" He went on listing all his credentials

"Yes I'm aware captain, this is the Carolyn Harrington speaking, and I would like to know our chances of survival" she said and it took Morgan until after the call to realize he had just spoken with the president of America.

***

Castiel had deployed her reapers and ravens all over the world as she awaited the for Lucifer's attack.
She knew this was the final battle and she also knew the odds of winning the war without Mikhael standing next to her. However she wasn't her old insecure self, she believed she could take on anything.
Her phone suddenly rang. She answers.

"What is it Harrington" she said in manner of speaking.

"Fine I'll take care of it" she said before ending the call. Knowing she had less time to handle the new development, Castiel  flew from the top of raven corp then heads toward her new distinction. The naval bases.

***
Uriel smirked at the young raven Caleb as he stood next to her. He had a sword that was almost as tall as he was which was at five foot ten, the sword was nearly five foot eight.

"Get ready Caleb the demons will approach in exactly five seconds" she warned.

" How do you...?"

Before Caleb could complete the sentence a vast wind blows bringing with it the ugliest creatures he had ever seen in his life, he'd swear this demons were uglier than Ghoul Marcus in that crazy Ouija horror movie,which told a lot considering ghoul Marcus was ugly as fück.

There were so many of them that he felt nervous and scared that he would make.

"Listen up Carlos, give it your best shot alright that's all that matters" Uriel squeezed  his shoulder.

"Caleb"

"Yeah whatever kid, IDC" she said before joining the battle.

The demons swept in, from the aerial vantage point they were as many as dust, uncountable even and out of all the places they had attack first it was Washington.

"Attack" Caleb heard someone call and he did, throwing himself and joining the other reapers in battle.

***

Castiel flew faster than she had ever done in her entire existence. She could see all the missiles frozen in time just like she had expected them to. They were enough of them to sink North America and Mexico.

Placing her newest invention (which was yet to be tested) she activated the device watching as it pulled all the missiles together the moment she unfroze time, and in a blink of an eye disappeared into a wormhole.

When sure the missiles weren't popping out the wormholes Castiel left for the other military bases.

***

Captain Morgan watched as the missiles disappeared from the radar in a blink of an eye just a minute shy of explosion. It wasn't possible, it felt like nothing short of divine intervention. He smiled as his sailor hollered and hooted with happiness as the threat was gone.

They had worked hard he mused even if they hadn't been the ones to take out the entire threat. He had a feeling that the President had something to do with it. Whatever she did,she had done well, because millions of lives had been saved.

Morgan wasn't a  very religious man but he knew God did exist and he had been looking out for them.

"Okay lads although we are celebrating, don't forget to look out for more threats" he warned with his famous scowl.

***

Golden City was a mess, that Mikhael could tell and she was furious as she saw the demons gaining on the angels.  A little smile curled in her lips as she saw Metatron holding his ground against Satan, the third of Lucifer's unholy trinity. With a loud cry of battle (to reassure the angels) she jumped down. Cutting down a thousand demons with a single fell of her sword.

The enemies seeing this and recognizing the angel of war and tried to retreat for they knew the tides had changed but the angels caught up blocking the exists.

The demons seeing they were trapped attacked and the angels did too.

Weapons clashed as both sides met and out of her eyes she saw Rafael fighting side by side with Ariel, Zadkiel fighting with someone she never believed she'd see in Golden City, Marveseus and Metatron side by side with Saraquiel... Then she saw a fleeing Satan and laughed.

"Going somewhere Satanus Baal? Mikhael asked the brown haired grey eyed devil with large curved  red horns sitting in his skull.

"Mikey come-on" he laughed nervously " Trust me you don't wanna kill..." He dropped to his knees as Mikhael pushed her sword into his chest.

"I was expecting a fair fight.. you..you dishonorable fart" he cussed out.

"No one calls me Mikey you piece of shït" Mikhael said severing his head.

It was as if the remaining demons knew their leader was dead the fell one after the other to their deaths making the battle end abruptly.

They had won and Golden City was safe again. Mikhael had saved them all.

***

Pathetic write up right, don't worry I'll edit later but for now.....

Tell me how you feel the chapter should have ended in the comment session below.

Aaaaaannd don't forget to vote, comment and recommend to friends.

❤️❤️ Mae.