Chapter 24: Tensions

The two angels faces off, the air tight with tension. Castiel felt anger at herself for being to slow and oblivious, she felt angry at Rafael at failing to protect Emily, and most importantly she despised Cariel for stealing innocent Em from her.

"Ah the favorite daughter, who was glorified while I suffered" Cariel mocks with bitterness.

"What the hell do you want?" Caz grits her teeth, she had heard stories of Cariel. Never met the angel before( It had been a rule to seperate twins at birth in the Golden City )and Cariel had been one of the angels who had been casted to hell, or so she thought and now without a doubt she was out to ruin her life.

"I want what rightfully belongs to me!" Cariel screeches raising her ruined scythe, as she flies up to attack Castiel.

Caz deflects the blow easily, returning the attack by kicking Cariel's stomach. Without letting her to recover Caz punches her square on the jaw, the lifts her up and slams her on the ground causing craters. Jumping down on Cariel, she hits her over and over. All she saw was red, she was going to get rid of Cariel.

"How dare you" Castiel cries out, pulling out her twin swords and aiming for Cariel's eyes.

Cariel sensing the killing intent in Castiel's eyes, teleports out of Castiel's hold.

Leaving behind a stunned Castiel.

Cariel found herself in a subway station in Brooklyn

Spitting out golden blood Cariel could feel her self getting weaker and dizzy, she had underestimated Castiel.

She'd get back, but then plan B was completed successfully, next was plan C.

Throwing open a portal, she disappears.

************************************

"You lied to me brother"

Lucifer stares confusedly at Cariel, why the hell would she accuse him of something so hideous and downright evil.

"I do not lie Cariel, you of all people should know this" He drawl out slowly.

Cariel let's out a loud laugh which startles Lucifer's shadows making them to hide in their masters cloaks, while hissing angrily at her.

"Of course you do not lie, you are just so good in evasion, and shit, you master of manipulation" Cariel bites out with resentment.

" Do not forget whom you are dealing with Cariel"

"What you're gonna do bro, cry me a river" She lets out a horrifying cackle rubbing her belly "holy shit I already know who I'm dealing with, alright and we already know you don't have any choice than to work with me"

"Fine what do you want from me" Lucifer concedes knowing with Cariel he'd never win.

"I want an army Lu, I wanna kill that bitch, and Luc?" Lucifer arches his brow at that

" What?" He barks with exasperation, he'd had enough of the pest, if he wasn't desperate he wouldn't have agreed to the deal with the cougar.

"Don't try anything funny, or I'd know bro" she says before throwing open a portal, then waving at him, she walks into it leaving behind a seething Lucifer.

"Asmodeus!" Lucifer calls out.

Asmodeus who was in the middle of having a drink with his friends Morpheus and Rasheus feels Lucifer's summons, excuses himself, and appears before his master.

"Lord Lucifer you summoned me" he bows his head respectfully.

Lucifer glides gracefully and sits on his throne.

"Plan B was a success, prepare for plan D"

I thought the next plan was to be C, why skip to D.

Asmodeus furrows his brow as he mused inwardly.

" Yes my Lord" He agrees without any hesitation then turns out to leave.

"And Asmodeus?" Lucifer calls out halting the departing Demon.

"Yes my Lord?"

"Keep an eye on Cariel, I do not trust her"

***

And that's a wrap guys, so how did I do?

RAVEN: Angel Of Death (Watty's 2023)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें