Chapter 20: Call To Order

"Azrael has gone Rogue"

"What?"

"Impossible"

"Gasps and what's" echoes through the entire council of warriors, guardians and Seraphim at the bomb Jaquiel had dropped. Mumbles of discontent and unease broke out, angels voicing out and some murmuring under their breathes while braver ones shouted out in anger.

"Silence" Metatron yelled calling them all to order. The entire court went still at his voice.

Metatron knowing he had their attention stood at his full height of eight feet two. His dark skin was adorned with tattoos, his eyes the color of molten silver . Metatron was one of the lesser Archs, a guild under the great seven. But he was equally powerful and commanded attention too, and was often mistaken for one of the big seven. Especially with Mikhael gone. He was for now the Angel of war, till Mikhael returns.

"What do you mean by that statement Jaquiel?" He asks, staring hard at the tall Asian Angel

The seraph returned the stare with no fear.

"I watched from the view, Gabriel knows about this too" He said. Jaquiel was the one in charge of the view, which was like a CCTV monitoring all activities on Earth.

"How sure are you?" Metatron asks, despite knowing that that the possibility of the view being right was ninety nine point nine nine correct, but his guts told him something else.

" He speaks the truth Metatron, for I was with him" Gabriel interjects, strolling in casually and sitting down in his designated throne while he munched on grapes he had imported from Roshun, a part of heaven for Italians who had made heaven and had wanted their patadise to look like a better version of Italy. Gabriel owned a mansion there and spent much of his time there when he had no errands to run for El.

"She had been in contact with Lucifer recently, kidnapped the president of America and reaped the souls of five hundred humans who are yet to die and sent them to hell" Jaquiel adds.

"What proof have you got" Seraquiel, asks, blue eyes sceptical. "Apart from Gabriel who we know is a Rumor monger, you've got to give us something"

"I can show you the footage" he says.

Waving his hands in a circular motion, he spread his feet apart, a gentle wind blows, and a mist forms then clears leaving behind for a everyone to see. A projectile of a woman dressed in black with a scythe could be seen murdering a human, who clearly was crying for his dead partner.

Everyone gasped and fear rose among them, if the angel of death had gone bad then no one was safe, they had another war on their hands, one they weren't sure they'd win.

************************************

"Last chance kid, where is my sister."
Uriel growls darkly, steam literally could be seen leaving her ears.

"I...I..d..don't know who you're talking about, I swear" Caleb Young cried out trying to wiggle out of Uriel's hold.

"One last chance little raven, or I'd kill you, believe me I would" Uriel places a dagger Castiel had gifted her thousands of years ago to Caleb's neck "where is Castiel" she grits her teeth in frustration.

Caleb's eyes widened with surprise, as he struggled to breath, as the angel held him on a choke. He'd rather die than reveal his mistress's exact location. Not that he knew anyway.

"Fine I'll talk, I swear" Caleb chokes out.

Uriel reduces the pressure a bit.
"Start talking Raven"

"Castiel Wellington, right the trillonaire, she's probably in her office, or shit, lady"he rushes out, goosebumps all over his skin like rashes, his body reacting with fear of what Castiel would do to him if she found out he betrayed her. Caleb knew he technically wasn't betraying Caz. Since the last time she had summoned him and other ravens like him at DC he was yet to hear from her.

Uriel getting what she needed from the Raven tossed him down, flashed him a smile that bellies the fierce expression she previously had. The kid seeing he was free ran into the , stopping when he was sure he had outran Uriel, he shifted into a Raven flying into the night sky.

************************************

Caz was angry, boiling even, Rafael was yet to return, and it had been four days yet. She had told Rafa not to let her know the whereabouts of both Carolyn and Brad Harrington, Emily and Maurie Rodriguez. It was for their own good.
Especially with the new path she had taken on.

Castiel feels a disturbance in the air, like a cold mist forming, unpleasant but bearable. She looks down at the fog rising upward to the top of the Aconcagua mountain(in Argentina) where she had pitched her tent and had been the previous hour.

Moving to investigate, a Raven flies down stopping at her feet and morphing into a brown hair green eyed seventeen year old boy.

"What do you want Caleb Gilbert Young?" Caz frowns as she was sure she had not summoned him or any other Raven.

"Umm.... Caz, I'm sorry, but you've got to leave, someone's been threatening us Ravens to reveal your location" Caleb babbles out, shaking with fear at what Caz would do to him if she found out he had given out her information to a random angel.

"Who the hell would threaten you?" Caz furrows her brow in confusion.

"Hello sister"

A voice says startling both Castiel and Caleb.

************************************

And that's a wrap folks, how did it go.
Who do you think that was?, Leave your thoughts in the comment section.

❤️Mae