- I -

A Vixen is what you call a pretty woman who is also a criminal and that is what Rosen is. A Vixen. She's cunning, manipulative and sometimes called crazy. She doesn't mind using her face and body on her advantage. Just like she is doing right now, sitting on the gold painted elegant couch with a man on the same age beside her, drinking the whiskey as they celebrate their 100th day as per the guy's funny idea. As the man drank the liquor his eyes dilated and his breathe hitched. Rosen then reached for his wallet which contains a handsome amount of money. she left the man and went to the bartender smiling sweetly at him as she let him charge them how much he likes. The card doesn't even belong to her so why would she care.

"Who are you? And what do you need from me?" Rosen asked as a man in his thirties sat beside her.

"I have a job. A huge one and I need you for it to work." He said looking straight to Rosen's eye. It's like he's not even pays attention to whatever Rachel was doing before he decided to join her.

"Do I look like someone whose looking for a job?" Rosen asked, rising an eyebrow at his way. 

"Then why are you stealing a petty sum of money from the poor guy." He asked. Rosen only looked at him, calling the bartender to order something.

"It's not petty if went over hundreds." Rosen says smiling at him. "What do you wanna drink?"

"Scotch on the rocks." Rosen signaled the bartender to give the man his order.

"Let's say, I'm interested. What job do you have in store for me?"

"It's a heist." He says.

"How much?"

"Four trillion." He answered making Rosen look at him with outmost interest.

Rosen  raised her eyebrow hearing what he had said. Four fucking trillion?! What bank on earth has four billion inside?

"You're wasting your life already, why not waste it on my hands?"

And so, without even knowing who he really is aside the fact that he wanted to be called as Professor, Rosen still went and joined him. It's dumb and yeah, she can't really trust anyone but it's four fucking trillion. She could go to any place on earth because of that.

The Professor led Rosen into a warehouse where 9 people are. Must be his students or better yet they must people who are in the same situation as she is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now before the class starts. Let's all drop formalities and start using code names instead of our real names."

"I don't mind using codenames but what about respect? What's the point?" An old man asked. By the looks of it he looks like mid 40s or something.

"It's to protect our identities if ever anything happens. Now why don't we use city names as codenames?"

The first one was the cute guy that looks like a K-pop star. He picked the name Rio as in Rio de Janeiro a city in Brazil. He says it's because he wanted to go to a carnival and Simba is the center of it. He's a hacker and the Professor says he's pretty good at it. After Rio there's Denver, a simple-minded street fighter, who picked that name because he thought Rocky was set in Denver only to learn that it was actually in Philadelphia. The next one is his father the old guy from earlier who picked the name Moscow because of his mom. A former miner. Then there's Nairobi, a pretty woman who's full of shits. She's a con artist. Next are Oslo and Helsinki. Oslo's the taller one and Helsinki's the shorter one. They're fixers from China. Rumor has it that they killed their gang members and fled from the group. Then Berlin, the most wanted guy of North Korea. He escaped Kaechon Forced-Labor Camp. Then Tokyo, a North Korean soldier turned into thief, who chose Tokyo as a codename because apparently, she said they'll be doing bad things and last but not the least was Chicago, a guy tall guy who's the younger brother of Denver and the youngest son of Moscow, who didn't really have a good relationship with him.

"How about you pretty girl?" Rosen casted a glance at Chicago knowing very well that he's talking about her since she's the only one left to pick a codename. 

Everyone turned their attentions to her as walks towards the globe, spinning it until it stops in a certain place she wished to visit ever since before. "Verona."

"Why Verona?" Rio asked, eyes full of curiosity

"Romeo and Juliet is set on Verona. I'm a fan of tragic love stories." She said as she returned to her sit.

"As Tokyo had said, we'll be doing bad things. We're going to pull the biggest heist in history. When North Korea and South Korea had joined forces only the rich people got rich and us are left with nothing. That's why this team is created." The Professor said looking intently at his students' face. "Moreover, we're not going to kill people. We're not even going to hurt them. We'll take four billion and disappear like the wind. The public will be watching the greatest show on Earth and they will cheer for us."

"Come on. How is that even possible?" Rio asked, taunting the Professor's idea.

"Even if that's possible, where the hell can we find that much cash?" Chicago asked.

"The place we'll rob is right here." The Professor says revealing a miniature that was covered by a red cloth. Everyone stood up to take a look of what is under the cloth. Obviously, Rio took this opportunity to stand beside the girl who caught his attention the moment she was introduced to him

"I'm not giving you my number." Verona says as she caught on what Rio is planning to ask.

"I'm not going to ask your number though."

"Sure, if you say so."

And with that both Verona and Rio stood beside each other, listening to what the Professor is saying while feeling the presence and tension between them. A tension that will soon be quenched.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shall we go and celebrate?" Nairobi asked as they all walked out of the warehouse.

"What's to celebrate? We haven't gotten the money yet." Denver says looking at Nairobi.

"We should celebrate meeting each other. We'll be spending time together. We should at least bond before." She says, looking at everyone. Chicago nodded at her idea then the rest followed seeing her point.

"Will you be going?" Rio asked Verona who's already walking away from the group.

"Text me the address."

"Give me your number then."

"Chicago has my number tell him to text me."

"How come Chicago can have your number and I can't?"

"Because you said you're not asking for it."

"Well, I'm asking now." Rio said but there's no one left to answer him as Verona already drove off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------