- X -

"Rio, Verona, give us a hand." Denver says as the Director of the Mint got shoot. Everyone was already getting back inside except Rio. Tokyo took Rio's hands telling him to pull it together while Denver and Chicago drag the Director inside, everyone else was gather the hostages guiding them back inside.

"Bring the first aid!" Moscow shouted.

"What do we do?" Nairobi asked as he handed them the first aid kit.

"I think the bullet is lounged in too deep." Moscow says.

"First aid won't work. He needs surgery." Tokyo says putting the bandage on the Director.

"My wife." The Director says.

"Shut the fuck up! The bleeding is getting worse!"

"Hold still. Rio, Verona, do something!" Moscow says.

"Rio!" Tokyo shouted.

"He's bleeding a lot what do we do?"

"Hey Rio get over here!" Moscow called again. "Verona!"

"Bring me a bandage." Verona says calmly, humming a song in the process, earning a look from everyone that surrounds the Director. Verona skillfully bandages the Director keeping it secure and tight so that the pressure is still there. "Keep the pressure there Tokyo. It'll help the bleeding slow down, but he really needs surgery."

"Are you okay Verona?" Nairobi asked as she looked at Verona who looks a lot paler than her usual. Verona nodded at her. Still humming as she left them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"She's really alive?" Rio asked as he took a look of Misun who is supposed to be dead. He gagged seeing the blood oozing from Misun's wound

"What's the matter?" Tokyo asked.

"That bad?"

"She may not be able to use her leg if she doesn't have surgery soon."

"What?"

"Then you do it." Tokyo says.

"That's right. And there are doctors coming in too. I'll stela their tools one way or another." Denver says looking at Rio. "Verona says she can't do it since Berlin will probably looking for her so she suggested you."

"Please." Tokyo plead.

"But what about the consequences if Berlin finds out?" Rio asked backing away from the rest of the group.

"Verona says she'll figure something out."

"I can't, even if Verona's the one asking."

"Rio." Tokyo called, everyone was alerted when someone entered the room turns out it was only Chicago.

"Where's Verona? This guy says he can't do it."

"Isn't she here?" Chicago asked his brother back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fucking shit!" Verona cussed as she kept the pressure of her hand on her belly. Blood oozing from the gunshot wound she has.

The director had pulled the trigger when he was shot causing the bullet to land on Verona. Singing a song her mom to sing her. Singing is one of the things that keeps her mom alive in her memories. She sang as she calms herself down thinking of what her lovely mother would do in this situation. Tears flowing her eyes as she realizes that her mom would never be in this situation, because she's gone and she's a good person. Unlike her. She continued singing again gripping the faucet tightly as she uses the knife, she heated earlier to create a cut around the wound. She needs to remove the bullet so it won't create any other problems. Luckily, it didn't get into any of her organs. Verona continues singing doing her best not to create a loud noise so she won't worry the others. The pain doubles as she inserts her finger to reach for the bullet. Her grip to the faucet was so tight it made her fingers lose its original color. Her voice now sounding like a whisper but she continued singing, she remembers what her mom told her. Keep singing until you calm your nerves. Finally, she caught the bullet taking it out of her. She took a deep breathe and washed her hands then rips the bandage using teeth so she could cover her wound.

"Today, Today, Today. I'll be thanking you. For always being by my side." Her tired voice became husky "Every Minute Second Forever. Let's walk together until the end of time." she sings as she drags herself inside a cubicle where she sat on the floor and closed her eyes. "The twinkling stars in my golden sky."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"Does anyone saw Verona?" Chicago asked. He's been looking for Verona for some time already and yet he still couldn't find her.

"Wasn't she with you earlier?" Rio asked also worried for Verona.

"You think I'll be asking around if she's with me?" Chicago retorted.

"Why you piece of shi—" Rio and Chicago's argument was cut off short when the telephone rang. The Professor had contacted them.

"One of them is undercover cop." He says.

"See? What did I tell you? Which one?" Berlin asked.

"The tall man with the glasses. I definitely saw that face at the TF."

"Those fucking assholes. We let them treat a hostage they shot by mistake, and they stab us in the back?" Berlin says checking his gun.

"Shouldn't we stop this right now?" Rio asked.

"Why? This is a great chance to catch a cop as well." Chicago chimes in.

"Listen. They wouldn't be doing this just to see the situation inside. We have to find their real motive." The Professor says. Berlin nodded looking at Rio and then at Chicago.

"You continue overseeing things here and you go find Verona."

"Why did something happen with Verona?"

"She's gone missing after giving first aid to the Director." Chicago says earning a look from Rio. He hadn't notice that Verona was missing that long already.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rio." Tokyo called, pointing at the bullet that was laying at the floor. "Is that a bullet?" Tokyo asked as she opens every cubicle, until she reaches the last cubicle and there Rio's girl as per his words, laying down on the floor with her gauze turning redder as blood oozes out of her wound.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------