- XI -

"What the fuck happened this time?" Nairobi asked as she saw Verona laying down the same place Misun was earlier.

"It looks like the Director had shot her accidentally when he got shot earlier." Tokyo answered.

"Poor little girl." Moscow whispered.

"Where did you find her?" Chicago asked.

"Bathroom, it looks like she already took the bullet out, the gauze didn't hold properly, it burst out."

"She'll get infection if she doesn't get proper treatment." Rio says, worrying about Verona more than he is worrying about his fear of blood. "I need to clean the area of the wound first to make sure she didn't get any problems aside from minor blood loss. Pass me the saline solution Tokyo." Rio immediately soak the gauze cloth into the saline solution and gently dabs it at Verona's wound. Rio then soaked another gauze but this time with antiseptic carefully putting the gauze on Verona's wound and he carefully placed another bandage on her.

"She lost blood anyone still available for blood transfusion?" Tokyo asked.

"I'll do it."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Verona woke up, feeling a little better as her wound's already patched clean and nicely. She looked at her right as she saw someone stir. It's Rio. He was sitting beside her with a towel on his hands and a small tub beside him as he sleeps. Verona stared at him. Taking how beautiful his features are.

"He has pretty hands for a guy." she says as she pulled the blanket that was covering her off herself to put on Rio.

"Oh, you're up already." He says. "Sorry, I didn't know I fell asleep." Verona nodded at him.

"How... How'd you find me?" Verona asked her voice came out gentler than she intends to.

"Tokyo and I were in the bathroom and she noticed the bullet on the floor so, she took a look in every cubicle and we found you." Rio explained while Verona frowned at him, focusing to the fact that Rio and Tokyo are in a bathroom. "We didn't do anything in the bathroom I swear. We just talked after I had operated Misun." Rio denies his eyes fixed onto Verona.

"I didn't say anything." Verona says making Rio shift from his position. "How about Misun?"

"She's fine. I already took the bullet out of her." Verona had a sweet genuine smile plastered at her face as Rio answers her question. 

"Good." Verona says also fixing her sitting position. Both of them stared at the wall in front. None of them dared to break the silence that enveloped them. Rio was taking glances at the girl beside him, while Verona was thinking of something. "I feel guilty."

"For what?"

"I was the reason why Misun got shot, if I hadn't intercepted with the Director's inspection then Misun wouldn't be caught, she won't get shot, Chicago wouldn't be involved, I've put Moscow and the rest in dange---"

"If you didn't stepped in then we're all going to be in much dangerous trouble." Rio says still both of them is looking at the wall in front of them. "It's not your fault." he continued. "If I had let you run to Chicago immediately instead of pulling you to go and get Tokyo then maybe you had stopped Chicago and if I didn't said anything about him killing anyone then Moscow won't hear any of those bullshits. He won't go out and you won't get shot by that punk."