- SPECIAL CHAPTER: TOKYO AND RIO'S CONVERSATION -

"You have a fear of blood." Tokyo states the obvious as she watched Rio, puke his guts after taking a surgery on Misun. She handed him a towel after.

"Ever since I was a kid. I'd throw up or faint every time I see blood." Rio says.

"How'd you end up in medical school then?"

"It was decided before I was even born. I came from generations of doctors."

"Your dad doesn't know you're like this?" Tokyo asked.

"My old man? He knows but still he made me do it." Rio says. "He says I'm a weak-willed man. That I didn't try hard. I did try hard. I tried fucking hard to disappoint him, but he just wouldn't give up."

"You'll disappoint him this time for sure." Tokyo says.

"You're right." Rio chuckled. "Now that my identity is revealed to the public, I really will." Rio says laughing. "I would've enjoyed it though, less the blood of course." He stirred making Tokyo look at him. "If I had known that the girl I will like the future is also a medical student then I would've I enjoy it." Tokyo nodded knowing very well that Rio was talking about Verona.

"You'll do everything for Verona wouldn't you?" Tokyo asked, Rio nodded at her, smiling.

"That girl made my heart go crazy. She's like a drug pulling me into addiction." Rio says smiling as he remembers every moment, he shared with Verona these past few days. "She's the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------