- SPECIAL CHAPTER: BERLIN'S BROTHERLY LOVE FOR VERONA -

Berlin, never had a sister in his life but he found one with the little lady he calls as my sweet Verona. It was unusual for him to have a soft spot for someone but the ice cold princess had made it difficult for him not to warm up on her. 

Verona and Berlin have their differences but they also have their similarities which is the fact that they are both the type of person who can scare the shit out of you even with just a single glance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why are you sweating so much?" Verona asked as she placed the food in front of Berlin.

"Are you okay now?" Berlin asked back, to which Verona nodded. Berlin smiled at her.

"So, why are you sweating so much?"

"Because I'm terminally-ill." Berlin says.

"Sure, you are." Verona joked but her smile fades as she saw Berlin's troubled face.

"I hid a medicine insi----"

"You know I can't give you that." Verona says. "I'm not entirely sure if you really are sick or what the medicine really is so I can't, what I can do for you is help you eat. That's the only thing can do." And with that Verona took the tray back and feed Berlin with a smile on her face.

"I thought you're not on my side anymore."

"You said it, yourself right? I'm your sister. Siblings have disagreements most of the time."

"Don't they miss me?" Berlin joked making Verona laugh genuinely. "Someone finally laughed at my joke." Berlin says making Verona laugh again. "Thank you, my sweet Verona." Verona smiled at him. She's really happy hearing Berlin's nickname for her. 

"So, why are you really here?" Berlin asked while Verona was slicing the meat so she could him. 

"Ri---"

"Did Rio hurt you?" Berlin asked.

"Aish. Will you just listen first?" she asked as she puts the spoon in front of Berlin's mouth, which Berlin accepted. "Ri---"

"Did he confessed already?" Berlin says cutting Verona's sentence again. "You little piece of shit!" Berlin cussed when Verona hit him with a spoon.

"I told you to just listen you old man!" Verona clapped back. "I think Rio likes me." Verona mumbled, Berlin looked at her, before laughing then stops as he coughs. "Verona, water." he says. Verona only rolled her eyes at him and gave him water. "Thank you." he says as he once again looked at Verona. "You know what?"

"What?"

"Your a little piece of bullshit." Berlin says, earning a sharp glance Verona. "You're just figuring that now?" He sarcastically asked. "Take it from me. I saw how that punk looked at you. He always watch you on that laptop of him. He even smile whenever he sees you smiling." He added. "I may not be the right person to say this to you but I know Rio likes you. In fact, that guy's must've been in love to you." Verona looked at him intently listening at him, like a younger sister listening to her brother's advice. "He better be in love with you because even if I'm like this I'm still rooting for the two of you, and if he's not then sorry not sorry. I'll kill him myself." he says making Verona laugh. "Now don't be worried my sweet Verona or I'll literally kill him."

And with that Verona smiled as Berlin looked at her with a proudness written at his face. He finally found someone that would remind him of who he is before his mother died.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------