- III -

"How's the vault?" Berlin asked Verona.

"Still a vault but it's open now." Chicago only shook his head at Verona, chuckling at the same time.

"What are we waiting for then?" the rest of the gang nodded at Berlin, getting their assigned duffle bags to fill in with money.

Soon enough the gang has collected all the money from the vault. Berlin who has been standing on the stairs overwatching the hostages informed the Professor about them leaving. Nairobi, Chicago, Tokyo, Denver, Rio and Verona are all positioned at the main entrance of the Mint. As soon as the alarm was pressed by none other than Verona, securities fled the scene. It's a planned shoot-out.

"Don't be such pussy Rio. You'll miss your target." Chicago says annoying the nervous Rio, Denver and Nairobi who heard them of course joined in the fun and laughed.

Tokyo then pulled her mask down signaling the rest to do the same. As soon as the security arrived the six of them started shooting at the open air. The Professor clearly instructed them not to hurt anyone and the six of them intend to follow that. Not until the security also fired their shots.

"What the fuck?"

"Hide!"

"Why the fuck are they shooting?"

"Everybody go hide!" Chicago pulled Verona beside him, helping her hide and despite Tokyo's clear instruction Rio stood still, not knowing what exactly to do.

"Rio what the fuck are you doing?" Verona asked. Of course, it was Verona so Rio just have to look for her. Even in situations like this Rio is looking for her. "Rio go hide!" then shits go down as Rio got shot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey pretty girl, take Rio with you and teach him how to shoot." Chicago says, Verona only sighed and nodded at him. She first held a gun when she was 16. The reason why would be something to be told some other time.

"How come you don't know how to use a gun?" She asked as Rio missed a shot again. It's probably the 10th time he missed the shot and Verona's patience isn't that long enough for this. "This will be the first and last time I'm going to teach you so better listen carefully."

Rio felt her presence. His heart beating really quick as he realized how near her face is. Verona put her hand over Rio's arm to pull him closer while her other hand is guiding him to hold the gun properly. "Hold your breath and move your finger gently." She instructed. "Look at the target not on my boobs." She says as she caught Rio looking at her. "Gently Rio." Rio did what she said and tried his best to focus on what Verona is teaching him. "One... Two... Shot." And Rio pulled the trigger aiming the bullet straight to the glass bottle. "See? That's so easy."

"Do you like Chicago?" Rio asked earning Verona's attention. She frowned at the question. She? Chicago? The fuck is up with Rio?

"What?"

"You always do what he says."

"Well, Chicago's handsome and he looks like he would take care of me for the rest of my life so maybe I'll put that into consideration."

"What the fuck?"

"What?"

"We had sex." Rio says dropping the gun on the ground. Verona rolled her eyes at him as she starts to get annoyed at Rio's insist.