- VII -

"Han Joseph, age 22. He's a medical school dropout." Woojin's informant says.

"So, he's one of the hostages?" Captain Cha Moo-hyuk asks.

"He's not on our presumed hostage list. How about crimes?" Woojin asks.

"Just warning because he's a minor but he's been hacking since his teenage."

"That explains why our cyber team's been struggling. He must be one of the robbers. How about the girl?"

"That's Jeon Rosen, an Italian-Korean. She's also a medical student dropout."

"Which side is she?"

"Her criminal record includes robbery."

"She's a robber then?" the Chief asked.

"Certainly." Woojin says.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Once you get in there. I'll have to rely on the cameras and the phone to know what is happening. We don't know what would happen at the scene. I need someone to take in charge on my behalf. Who should it be?" The Professor says letting the gang decide who they want to lead them.

Nairobi says she can but turns out according to Rio, Nairobi's members got caught and only her got away from because she actually betrayed them. Then there's Berlin who also presented.

"Any objections?"

"Just out of curiosity, why are you volunteering? Do enjoy taking reins?" Tokyo asked.

"I won't deny that, but that's not the only reason." Berlin says as he stands up and walked towards the miniature. "The Professor's plan is perfect. Perfect on the surface just like this house of paper. But once we get inside what do you think will happen?" He asked. "There will be people struggling to survive and people blinded by money." Everyone listens to Berlin like he was a classmate reporting something about science. "The place will be like a burning furnace, with everyone's deep, dark desires tangled up all inside." Berlin then lit up his lighter, placing it near the paper house. "In the end this beautiful and sophisticated plan, will be reduced to ashes, to nothing. Then what can the Professor do outside? Nothing." He continues skillfully closing the lighter with his single hand. "Someone has to establish order amid the chaos."

"And you're the right man for the job?" Verona asked making everyone look at her. "What I'm just asking."

"If there's someone better, go ahead or as the South Koreans prefer, we could democratically vote."

"If it's hard to decide we can go by age." Denver chimes. "So how about my dad?"

"Moscow has other important job to do." Professor says earning everyone's attention.

"What job?"

"You'll have to build an escape route to get us back to the outside world." The Professor continued. "It's settled then, Berlin will be in charge. Now for his second-in-commands. These two second-in-commands will be the unit leaders of the group. A Team will be Moscow, Helsinki, Denver, Nairobi and Tokyo. B Team will be Rio, Chicago, Oslo and Verona. Second-in-commands, will be the ones reporting the status to Berlin. Now those from A Team choose your unit leader and same goes for B Team."

"I wanna see Tokyo and Verona as unit leaders if you ask me." Berlin says as he was getting back to his seat.

"Yeah. I'll vote for Tokyo." Moscow says.