- SPECIAL CHAPTER: THE ROSES AMONG THE THORNS -

Nairobi, Tokyo and Verona. The only girls of the gang. The roses among the thorns. They have their differences but they balance each other well. From Nairobi's enthusiastic and perky personality to Tokyo's reckless and impulsive persona to Verona's flirty and bitchy nature, the girls had formed a very unique friendship. 

"Why do you look so bummed?" Verona asks as she saw Tokyo at the printing station while Nairobi walks towards them.

"Everything alright, Tokyo?" Nairobi asked, looking at Verona when she didn't get answers from Tokyo. "This isn't your fault." Verona nodded at her. "That frigging cop, put the lives of the hostages in danger."

"You think so?"

"No. I don't think so." Verona says, leaning at the railing, Nairobi frowns at her while Tokyo looks at her. "I know so."

"We're trying to comfort you at least pretend to play along with it." Nairobi says earning a chuckle from Verona but Tokyo still had her sad face on.

"It's not your fault Tokyo." Verona says. "Out of all of us here. You cared the most for the hostages so, don't beat yourself up for this."

"Verona's right." Nairobi added. "There's a reason the Professor trusts you." but Tokyo was still not having it.

"You know, I was a little mad at you earlier." Verona says as she is now holding Tokyo's face so she would face her.

"Why?" Tokyo asked looking away from Verona.

"Because I already knew you're doubting yourself the moment we had heard that alarm." Verona as she now leans her head at Tokyo's shoulder. "When in fact you shouldn't be. You handled the situation well, my Tokyo." Verona says as she was now playing Tokyo's hands. "You we're there for me when Nairobi was making fun of me because I'm not a full blooded Korean. You've been a good older sister to me. You and well Nairobi. So don't you dare doubt yourself for that tiny problem, okay?"

"Why do I feel like you were forced to say my name?" Nairobi jokingly asked also leaning her head at Tokyo. "But you know, going up against Berlin like that. I can't do that. I hate to admit it but I'm really scared of the two of you. You two are really something else. So stop being so dejected there, dearest Tokyo." she added. "And you little princess, I wasn't making fun of you, I was only teasing you but that doesn't mean I'll ever let anyone do that to you. Only I, can do that and if Tokyo wants to do it too then she can and don't ever think I had forgotten you us something." Nairobi said making both Tokyo and Verona scowl. "Rio. Tell us everything you little princess. We already know that the guy likes you, no scratch that, that punk's in love with you we know that already but we still want to hear it from you so, yeah you owe us."

"Sorry to interrupt your sisterhood moment but the Professor called."

"And the car?"

"He took care of it. It was just like what Tokyo said."

"See? We told you so. Now go." Nairobi says hitting Tokyo's ass as she leaves. "Stand tall." She said before turning to look at Rio. "And you lover boy, I'm watching you." She says gesturing a 'I'm watching you' sign at Rio, who just smiled at her as he put his arms on Verona's shoulder as they both followed Tokyo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------