- VI -

"There's something wrong." Verona says, Berlin looked at her.

"Did Rio hurt you or something?" He asked.

"What?" Verona frowned.

"You said there's something wrong."

"What the fuck Rio has to do with the phrase I said?" Berlin still has his eyes on Verona. He was reminded of someone he didn't have in his life. A younger sister.

Berlin along with Verona went up to the office after they had done the inspection. Rio was there holding his two middle fingers as if someone could see him thru the screen. "Everything good?"

"The Professor asked the same thing."

"I told you something was off." Verona says throwing herself at the couch but hurriedly sat back as the phone rings. She then looked at Rio, both of them waiting Berlin to answer the phone.

"Professor, what's up?"

"One of the hostages has a smartwatch and is trying to contact the police."

"Got it. I'll handle it." Berlin said.

"What happened?"

"Gather the hostages."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I thought I told you to gather the hostages?" Berlin asked as he saw Verona sitting on her favorite spot. The stairs.

"I told Helsinki and Oslo to do that. They can manage." Berlin chuckled at her, she really is a perfect candidate to be a sister. "Where's Tokyo?" Verona asked.

"Tokyo's helping Nairobi. We have to keep the printers, running." Chicago says.

"When I was this tall." Berlin started gesturing a height of an average boy. "I worked in a prison camp, and when a group couldn't meet their quota, we aren't fed and were beaten. But the tools they gave us were incredibly worn out. One guy broke his tool. What do you think happened next?"

"The others worked their asses off to meet the quota." Denver says, yawning.

"No. we made the guy who broke his tool steal someone else's. If we got lucky and succeeded, a random group will be punished for us. But if we got caught." Berlin stopped for a second giving everyone else suspense. "I'll leave it to your imagination."

"Cho Youngmin, step forward." Berlin called, signaling Verona to hand over the metal detector.

"Yes?"

"Step forward. As the Director, you have to do something on behalf of the hostages." Berlin says smiling at the Director.

"What is this?"

"Someone from the group had broken their promise to you all and tried to contact the outside and since you're the director, take responsibility and find that person with that device." Helsinki then guided the director from the end of the line to start the inspection while Verona stood beside Chicago also looking around for anything suspicious. "Comrades, I tried my best to treat you all well, but one of you did something that could put us all in risk. These leaves those who follow the rules to suffer. Do you think that person is on your side?"

Verona made her way towards the Director and Misun as she noticed the director not doing the inspection very well. "That's not how you do it." She says, holding the director's wrist pulling him back in front of Misun. "Do it properly. Like this." She guided him like how she guided Rio to fire a gun. The scanner then pings as it scans Misun's front body. A tear rolling down Misun's face. Berlin immediately pushed Verona out of the way, almost sending her to fly, lucky for her Rio was there to catch her while Berlin opened Misun's jumpsuit. Only to see her necklace.