- II -

"Did someone tell her it's the red carpet?" Denver says as soon as she saw Verona walking out of her car.

"Maybe Italians dress like that when they go to parties." Nairobi says.

"Come on. I like the style." Rio retorted. 

"Of course, you do." Tokyo laughed, teasing Rio.

"She's Italian?" Denver asked

"Obviously." Tokyo says drinking her liquor straight. Rio immediately looked up as he heard Tokyo.

"Then she's already rich?"

"Not every half foreigners are rich." Chicago stated.

"I didn't know you were so interested of me." Verona says as she caught on what the gang was talking about. She sat between Berlin and Chicago earning a glance from Rio. 

"Finally, the belle of the hour had appeared." The Professor joked making Verona playfully rolled her eyes at him.

"Shall we start the party then?" Berlin asked holding his liquor for a cheer.

The party was lit. Liquors flowing thru everyone's system, music making them dance and the next thing Verona knew involves her clothes cluttered on the floor, sun kissing her skin as the smell of heated sex wrapped around the room. A hand crept on Verona's waist, pulling her closer to the owner's body.

"Morning." Rio greeted.

"Get up and leave." Verona voiced out as she tugged the comforter closer to her body. She had sex with Rio.

"Why are you always so harsh on me?" Verona didn't reply instead she just continued sleeping, hoping that when she opens her eyes later Rio had left.

It was a mistake. A mistake made by the alcohol who runs on her system when she kissed Rio and all of a sudden shit gone wildly down. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Verona kissed Rio and Rio kissed back holding the small of her back to guide her closer to his body. Rio wanted her and she knows that. The looks that Rio had thrown her way is making it obvious but Verona always dismissed it as per the rule of the Professor. Relationships are not allowed but Verona is someone who'll do whatever she wants to. Rio then pulled her to his car driving hurriedly to make it at the hotel.

As soon as they arrived at the hotel. Verona had her hands at Rio's exposed torso. She likes how her hands look so small on his body. Rio on the other side was busy giving her kisses on her neck, loving the way how she moans softly to his ears.

"Rio..." She calls.

"Damn baby..." Rio is definitely enjoying this. He's definitely enjoying every single bit of it. "You look so beautiful."

"Hmm."

The next thing they knew Rio is inside Verona already. Thrusting in and out of her in unpaced manner. He looks sweet but Rio is a beast. He's so great in bed that Verona is on verge of having an orgasm after a few thrusts.

"Fuck Rio."

"Cumming?"

"Shit!" And all the juices went out. Rio slumped beside Verona. Feeling the exhaustion and the content of whatever, he did with her.

"Are you finally giving me your number?" He asked but the girl beside him can't reply to him anymore as she was already fast sleeping beside him. "Pretty." He says as he gently kissed Verona's head.