NOTE

Firstly, I really wanted to thank all of you for the support you have given this book. This is my first book so I was kind of nervous when I was publishing it. Overthinking crept into my mind as I never would've thought that it would be receiving a warm welcome from you guys. I was really surprised when I saw my notifications blowing and indicating that 'The Heist' was so much loved.

Secondly, I am so sorry if there are a lot of grammatical errors or any type of error in the book. English is not my first language so it was actually a challenge for me to write the whole book. I also have encountered a mistake where another author which is the lovely lvetlk nicely approached me about having the same format of the OC introduction part of the book. I honestly didn't really know that s/he had that format nor did I intend to copy his/her work. S/he wrote his/her book with so much passion and effort so might as well give credits as s/he published his/her book before I did, and if ever I made other mistakes or something please feel free to approach or call me out. I'll be willing to give you proper credits.

Third, the book is marked as finished because I'll be separating the first 6 episodes of Money Heist Joint Economic Area to the second half of the show. Meaning to say when episodes 7 and onwards are released, I'll be writing the second book of 'The Heist'.

Lastly, I'm thinking of making another Rio X OC fanfiction or a Tokyo x OC. I even have a title for it already but I don't know. Should I?