- XV -

"This is the list of hostages. I'll compare and confirm the hostages one by one." Woojin says as she brought a list out of her suit pocket. She started walking around to see every hostage.

"See, everyone is alive. Now let me walk you out." Berlin says as Woojin finished looking around.

"There's someone missing. The contract security guard. Park Chulwoo. A 33-year-old male." She says. Verona looks at Tokyo, thinking if they should intercept. "It was his first day at work."

"We have no hostages like that." Berlin says.

"No. He is definitely on our list." She says showing the list to the hostages. "Has anyone seen him?" but no one dared to answer her. "Something happened yesterday when we heard the gunshots, right?"

"I'm telling you nothing happened." Berlin insisted. "Director, do you know anything?"

"That was practice shooting." The Director answered as he was looking at Verona.

"You can't get away with this by silencing them." Woojin says as she showed the list to Berlin again. "This man. Where is he?"

"How would I know that? I've never seen him here."

"Come on. No one has seen before? Anyone?" Seon Woojin stopped in front of Anne. "You really haven't seen him?" she asked and as she was walking away Anne grabbed her and told her something that shocked everyone.

"I saw him yesterday! Yesterday he was----" but Tokyo already had her hands on her mouth, stopping her from talking.

"I saw him too." The Director shouted making Berlin take a step-in front of him.

"Where is this man? Don't tell me. You killed him." She shouted. "Bring him out if you didn't."

"Did you think this bullshit would work?" Berlin asked ripping the list. "That son of a bitch was a cop!"

"So, you're admitting you killed him?"

"You're the ones who secretly sent in an agent, we acted in self-defense!" Berlin shouted.

"That's what you think!" Woojin shouted back. "What matters is that you broke your promise and killed a person in here! Even now, the majority of public wants us to use force to stop you." Woojin says. "We're trying our best to negotiate for the sake of the hostages' safety, but given the situation, I don't think we can solve this with conversation any longer. So, if you want to avoid the worse case scenario, at least release the students." Woojin continues. "Give me justification to continue negotiating." But Berlin only laughed at her and even clapped his hands for her.

"Justification? Be honest. Aren't you just trying to free the daughter of the US ambassador so that you can bulldoze this place?" Berlin asked.

"Us storming in scares you? Huh?"

"I can just stay here." Anne said as she got away from Tokyo's grip.

"You heard that? Then how about aside from Anne, you send the other students home?"

"I guess we have no choice then. We'll just have to hear for ourselves who is right." Verona who was waiting Berlin's signal went out with man beside her. Everyone's waiting as she removes the mask of him and as she removes the mask it then revealed Park Chulwoo. "SOF agent Park Chulwoo, infiltrated the Mint wearing the same outfit as the hostages and caused a disturbance in attempt to kill our leader." Berlin says. "Sure, let's say that's okay. Afterall he's a cop. But after that? Agent Park! What was the next part of your plan?" he asked. "Should I say it? While we are panicking over losing our leader, they are planning to storm in here. The hostages have no idea." Woojin's lips were quivering as she was now obvious backed. "What do think would've happened to the hostages if I didn't catch Park or if the police have stormed in here? Whatever your answer is, do you think the people will believe the words of a cop who pretended to care and planned to use the hostages as human shields and lied about it?" Berlin asked pointing his fingers straight at Woojin. "As you all know we're criminals here to steal money but we know better than most that lives matter, at least better than the police. If someone has to lose a life inside the Mint, I'll be the first one. Until then, I won't let anyone die."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are you doing? The Professor said not to watch TV." Tokyo says as she removes her rifle from her body.

"Not the Professor again." Rio says as he laid his head onto Verona's back. The pretty girl was bent over the table

"We're enjoying the moment a bit. Don't be so uptight."

"Hey, we totally got the police." Denver says as he stood up from being sitting. "It's insane right now. Especially, Berlin, you killed it in the end."

"Until then, I won't let anyone die." Verona imitates Berlin's as she suddenly sat straigh making Rio fall back earning a laugh from the rest.

"If the leader says turn off the TV, we turn it off."

"Come on man, you we're having fun watching it too." Chicago says.

"So, I think that was enough to win the public opinion that the Professor stressed so much about." Berlin says talking to Tokyo.

"You did well, Berlin." Tokyo says patting Berlin back at the same time earning a laughing reaction from the gang and as they we're laughing Moscow barged into the room.

"What's wrong?" Denver asked.

"Did something happen again?" followed by Chicago.

"I've got..." Moscow started, everyone stood up to look what he was. Moscow was holding dirt. "Look, I've got dirt."

"Does this mean you're done digging?"

"We're almost done printing too. In three days, we can get out of this fucking place!" Nairobi says making everyone giddier.

Rio hugged Verona as he continues to smile looking at the girl beside him. "It's almost over, right?" Verona nodded at him as Rio kissed the crown of her head.

"You good?" Verona asked as she now stood beside Berlin while everyone was gathered at telephone Berlin nodded at her. "You sure? You don't want me to administer your medicine?"

"No need to worry my sweet Verona." He said messing Verona's long hair.

"Okay then, Big brother." Verona says as she pats Berlin's cheek and then went to Rio again.

And just went they thought everything is the perfect place already, shits went down rapidly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------