- SPECIAL CHAPTER: THE MEN OF THE OH FAMILY -

Moscow wasn't a perfect father. He made so many mistakes in his life but if you are going to ask him which part of his life is he most proud of, he's answer would always be the same. His sons.

Denver and Chicago or Taeksu and Chiyeol in real life are Oh Mansik's most prized possession. His sons kept him the pain he had when his wife left him. His sons are the reason why he always has the energy to get up everyday. They are his life. So, despite the fact that Chiyeol had hated him, he still accepted it and tried his best to woo him.

"Why are you even here?" Chiyeol asked as he saw he's father with his older brother. The three of them had been invited by The Professor to join the heist he was planning.

"The Professor also asked dad to join and then he brought me here." Taeksu answered

"So, now your recruiting your son to do crimes with you." Chiyeol sarcastically says, not even bothering himself to look at his father. "What kind of a father you are."

"Hey Chiyeol!" Taeksu calls. "That's our father!"

"That's your father. I don't have a father who bails on me when need him the most." Chiyeol then drank his liquor straight and went where Verona is playing beer pong with Tokyo, Rio and Nairobi.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know, you're one of those ungrateful bastards I know." Verona says when Chicago came to her side. "You still have your father, some already don't and your the one's acting like a bitch."

What Verona said made a lasting impact on him. She's right, he knows that. He also knows that his father never really wanted to leave them but he was too stubborn to admit that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then there they are inside the Mint. Chiyeol had watched and counted all the times that his father had treated Verona nicely and the girl did the same to his father. Even bring water to him when she has spare times. Chiyeol thought he was the one supposed to be doing that, because he is his son and yet here he is watching them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why are you nice him?" Chiyeol asked Verona, the question was been lingering inside his head for some time.

"Because he's also nice to me." Verona says. "I know you're not in good terms with your dad but you should be grateful you still have your dad." Verona continues. "I know you know that I'm my mom's love affair child and that I was adopted by my deceased father. I never met my real father, so I was really happy to met someone like your dad. He may have been absent at all of those most important events of your life but he's here Chicago. He's here to make those things right and that what makes you luckier than most people. Not everyone can be like your father."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then shits happen when Berlin told Chicago to do something that he didn't really want to do. As Chicago was about to shot Misun, he had quick flashback of what his father told him when he was younger, before Moscow got arrested.

"Don't ever hurt anyone, especially a woman."

So he didn't. He didn't want to disappoint his father. Not even if he was angry at him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And when the time came that Moscow had heard Rio saying Chiyeol had killed someone. He's father broke down. It pained Chiyeol. It pained seeing his father ready to risk all of what is left at him for him. He was so angry at Rio, he wants to punch him right there right then, but he was also so worried of his dad he went running after him with his older brother behind him.

"What are you thinking? Are you really out of your mind?" He asked, but his father only hugged him and his brother.

"Let's all surrender. I'll tell them I killed that woman, our sentence will reduce if we went and surrender." Moscow says crying while still hugging his two sons.

Then that's when Chiyeol realized he was the one in the wrong side. He was the one who wronged their father. "Dad..." he called, earning a look from Moscow and Denver. "I didn't kill her." he says.

"It's true, you can ask Verona and Tokyo. They know the truth." Denver added.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dad..." Chiyeol called, he went to see Moscow after Verona and him had a talk while he was transferring blood to her. "I'm sorry." He said with his head down.

"Come on, sit here." Moscow says patting the floor. Chiyeol did what he was told to and sat beside his father. "It was nice hearing you say dad aga---"

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For being a bad son."

"No. I've been a bad father." Moscow says passing the cigarette to his youngest son. "And this may sound as an excuse but without much money and knowledge, and even I have only you and your brother. It was really hard raising the two of you without a mother. That's maybe the reason why you didn't grew up properly."

"So you're saying I also didn't grew up properly." Denver who also finished transferring blood to Misun said.

"That's not what I meant." Moscow cleared. "My life was messed up a long time ago. But I'd hoped you two will at least have a decent life, like everyone else." He says, tears falling from his eyes. "Your mom had told me that both of you will eventually wind up living the same as me, so I did what I think was the right thing to do to make sure you two will have a decent life and when I heard from Rio that you had killed someone, I lost it. It felt like it was my fault and it eats my heart away."

"Dad. It's just like father like sons." Denver said making the emotional Moscow and Chicago stifle a laugh.

"I'm still sorry for treating you like shit. I was just so fed up and I forgot I should be grateful to you. You sacrificed your freedom for me and Taeksu."

"It was nothing. What's important is that we are now all together and soon we'll have our fair share of that four trillion won."

"We'll buy an island and have lots of girls living with us." Denver joked making his father and younger brother laugh again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------