- XII -

"Hey! It's time to change your wound's dressing." Rio says as he sat down beside Verona.

"Already did." Verona says attempting to stand up but failed to do so, lucky for her Rio was there to catch her. "You can put me down now." Rio looked at her, heling her sit down. "So Doctor Rio, can I help my colleagues now?"

"No, you should rest. Doctor's order." Verona frowned at him.

"But I'm already bored in here, besides Misun's already discharge why can't I?"

"Because Misun will not do anything heavy and you for sure will." Rio says.

"I studied medicine too, I'm reminding you just in case you have forgotten." Verona says standing up again. "I can dismiss myself and you can't do anything about it."

"Fine fine, but I'll let you walk around but don't dare do anything that might cause your wound to open."

"Aye aye, daddy."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I thought you said you're just gonna visit Berlin and then go back to rest again?" Moscow asked as he saw Verona sitting on the stairs, cleaning her gun.

"I got bored and besides the little doctor said I'm free to walk around." Verona says. "There aren't any issues with the escape route, right?" Verona asked changing the topic.

"As long as we don't run into a huge rock---" Moscow stops what he was about to say when he caught Rio on the railings looking at Verona. "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. That punk. That little boy has a crush on you." He continues, Verona followed where he was looking and saw Rio who quickly turned around as she took a look at him. "The Professor banned relationships for a reason. Be careful." Rio again then took a look at Verona, smiling at her as he's sure that she is indeed really fine already.

"Don't worry." Verona says as she continued cleaning her gun.

"At your age sparks fly just by looking at each other's eyes. So, when you are together in this life and death situation, you never know when sparks will fly."

"I don't think Rio and I will have that spark or whatever you are talking about."

"Eh? Where on earth did you get that idea?"

"I just know so."

"You know, for someone who gave words of wisdom to my youngest son about his relationship with me and someone who knows every medical textbook like the back of her hand. You're dumb when it comes to love." Moscow says earning a glance from Verona. "Rio's afraid of blood."

"I know. I notic----"

"But he did another surgery at you so he can make sure that you're fine. He checked on you from time to time when your sleeping. Over watched the blood transfusion to make sure everything's in the right place. He even asked Tokyo to watch the surveillance so, he can stay by your side for the first 5 hours that you have been sleeping. If that guy's not interested at you then I don't know already. Everyone who has eyes can see that." Moscow says. "You can ask the Professor if you don't believe me."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why are you here?" Verona asked as she saw Oslo inside the bathroom with Anna, Misun, and the Director.