The future has been told

It was the day we all meet with each other again. They all text me back yesterday saying they could make it. I jumped up off the bed and walked over to my closet. I opened the doors looking through all my clothes. There was only one outfit that caught my eye. It was my blue skinny jeans with a grey jumper that had a heart on it. I take them out of the closet and go into the bathroom. I do my normal route-teen I always do in the morning. I didn't even go back into my room when I was done. I ready knew I looked good. I know, it sounds like I'm being cocky but it's the truth.
I walk down stairs getting my house keys. Mum and dad were at work this time, so I was on my own. I walked into the living, looking at the time. It was only 8:30am. I had about 10 minutes before Logan came to pick me up. I walked to my front door waiting for him.

I look at the ground for no reason. I guess you could say I was in my own day dream. I don't know how long I was looking at the ground but I heard a beeping noise which made me jump 5 feet in the air...okay, maybe I was exaggerating but I did jump. I open the car door to hear Logan laughing. I frown and hit him playfully as I get in the front seat beside him. I look around inside the car. Of course I did look at it outside. It was different from his last car. I swear he has a new, different car every time I see him. This time his car was light blue and it was a MPV. It had 7 seats which was perfect for everyone to fit in. It was actually pretty fancy inside. It also had a table to eat on.
The only reason Logan brought his MPV was cause Luke, me, Logan, Hannah, Jodie, Nessa and Jess are going in the same car. If you haven't guessed already, Logan's driving.

"Well, it's nice to see you too" Logan laughed. I smiled putting my seat belt on, but not before I kissed him. "So who's next?" I asked just wondering. I know, I should know who's next after me but I can't remember. "It's Jess" I smile to myself and clap my hands like a little kid. Logan again laughed. "Your such a kid, Abby" has he not realised now? I am still a kid. Maybe I'm a teenage kid in an adult body....nah I'm being silly now.

We went round everyone's house. First it was Jess. second was Luke. third was Jodie. Fourth was Nessa and the fifth was Hannah. It took us an hour just to get to everyone. "Hey guys, I made Abby jump when I was picking her up"
I roll my eyes. Here we go. I knew he was going to tell them. "How did you make her jump this time?" Luke asked sounding amused. Logan use to make me jump in school all the time because I was day dreaming. " I think she was day dreaming like always, so I pressed the horn making her jump" everyone bursts out laughing. I don't blame them. It was pretty funny.

It took us another hour just to get to the fun fair. Oh yeah, I guess I forgot to say where we were all heading...well now you know.
We went on the big scary roller coasters. You know the ones that go up and down and round? Those ones. I was a bit scared so I held Logan's hand. It was fun though.
"I'm dead!" Hannah yells sitting down on the seats. I think all the girls were. We all went on all the rides. Some of us felt sick. Some were dead and some were ready to go on the rides again. (hint, hint. The boys.) "I think most of us are. Apart from the boys" I say to Hannah siting down. Logan and Luke smile at us. "Alright, why don't you girls go get something to eat. We will find you when we are done" the girls all nodded their heads. "See you" I yell as they run off. They both waved. "Want to have a walk?" I didn't really want to eat yet. I wasn't hungry. "Sure, might as well" .
"Yeah ok"
"Sure"
"I'm in"
They all said. I smile at them before linking arms. We walked about 15 minutes before finding a food store and a place we haven't been to yet. It looked like a shop but it was a tent with dark and light purple lines. It said your future. Which I guess was the name. We all looked at each other. Our looks said it all. We wanted to go in. I broke the link with our arms. I went in first. The girls following behind me.
There was a women who looked in her 20's. She smiled up at us. "Welcome girls. How nice to see you" I looked around the tent. It wasn't very big. It had Angels, dragons. fairies. Everything you could think of, she had. I knew what she was. She was a psychic. I read about them and watched them on TV. I thought it was very interesting. The women seemed to know what I was thinking. " would you like to know your future?" I look at my friends. They looked worried at me. I looked back at her, nodding my head. I sat down on the seat In front of her. I waited a few minutes before she spoke. " someone who you know from the past will come back into your life. The one who nearly ruined everything. That person will be different" I widen my eyes. I knew who she was talking about. I stand up quickly shacking my head at The women. I knock down the chair I was sitting on. She couldn't be back, she just couldn't. My mind going into worry and panic as I walked backward. I tripped over my feet falling to the floor. All I remember is all my girls coming round me with worried looks on their faces before I blacked out.