I'm sorry

Well, when I got back last night I told everyone who Tyler was. no one could believe it. it was actually so funny. Jodie and jess acted the way I acted and Luke just acted calm.

I was in the living watching tv again, not much to do really. there was a knock on the door. Luke opened it. I heard a guys voice but couldn't hear the words. I stayed at the corner of the living room to hear what they were saying.

"where's Abby?"

"she's in the living room"

"I need to see her"

"I would let you Logan but you know she's going to either yell at you or not want to see you"

"I know, but I got to try"

it was Logan, he wanted to see me. I guess it's time to talk to him. I want to be with him. its been a few day but my heart hurts when I'm not near him. I walk to the hall. I'm behind Luke. "It's okay, I'll talk to him" Luke looked at me but walked away back into the living room. he gave me a pat on the shoulder before he was gone. I walk to the front door. I smile alittle at Logon. "hey" Logan gives me red roses and a gift. "open it" I open the gift to see it was a sliver heart necklace. its so pretty. I love it. "aww Logan" I smile brightly at him. I knew he was sorry. "Abby, I'm so sorry, I didn't kiss Hannah, she kissed me" I nodded my head. I calmed down since I talked to Hannah. I already forgive Logan. "I know. I saw it Logan. you didn't have your hands on her while she did. I forgive you Logan. I love you too much to be angry at you for too long" Logan smiles brightly. he comes close to me and hugs be tight. "I love you Abby" we look into each others eyes. "just kiss her already!" we turn to Luke smiling at us. we look at each other. we leaned in until out lips touched. his kiss was so passionate like it was when we first got together. I felt fireworks all over again. god, I missed him so much.

"Logan I got good news" I told him when we broke the kiss. "everyone is friends with Amber again" Logan smiles again. "that's amazing news" "and..." I whisper in his ear about Luke and Amber. Logan smirks at Luke. " Luke, my friend, your going to be so happy with us" Luke gives us a confused look. "what?" I laugh, I never been as happy for the last few days as I'm happy now. "oh you'll find out soon enough Mr" Luke has a worried expression which makes me laugh more. oh he's going to kill us but he will be happy