The wedding

Guess what? It's been a few months but can you guess where I am? that's right. you guess it. it's my wedding day! I'm walking down the aisle in the church. I got to say I look stunning. I'm wearing a while fluffy dress. you know one with the sweet heart neck line and at the bottom its big and fluffy? like a ball gown. yeah, one of them. with sparkles. and matching heels. my hair in hanging down and my dad is walking me down the aisle with a big smile on his face. my bridesmaids are Jodie, Jess, Nessa and Amber. they are in my favourite colour blue. light blue. the groomsmen are Tyler and Luke. and Tyler did a little surprise by inviting everyone from our school to our wedding. which is fine by me because everyone smiles and talks to me now. Tyler wasn't joking when he said I was popular.

Dad brings me to Logan. I stand opposite him. I look into his eye as the minster starts.

"friends, we have joined here today to share with Abby and Logan an important moment in their lives. their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they decided to live out the rest of their lives as one."

"now repeat after me" the mister tell us and we repeat.

" I, Abby Wilson, take you Logan fisher, to me my husband, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. in the presence our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honour and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live."

" I, Logan fisher, take you Abby Wilson, to me my wife, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. in the presence our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honour and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live."

we both get the rings and say our lines putting the rings on

" I Logan give you Abby this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you"

" I Abby give you Logan this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you"

we both smile at each other as the rings go on our fingers.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. you may now kiss the bride."

we leaned in and kissed each other with so much passion. we break away and everyone claps.
of course we write our names on the paper and now we are finally married.

"I present to you Mr and Mrs Fisher!" the minster yells out as everyone stands up clapping. we hold hands running to the car. we get in as everyone stands out waving.

"Abby, we'll see you at the party!" I nodded my head with a smile. "see you guys there" me and Logan wave as the car drives off to the party. I cant believe it. we're married!" I shout out cheerful. Logan laughs and rubs my hand with his thumb. " nether can I. but I'm happy" I blush and smile.

I guess I better tell you what has happened from the past few months. well Hannah is slowly proving herself to me. I'll soon be forgiving her. Tyler has became a really close friend. Jodie has passed her hairdressing course and now is finding a job as a hairdresser. me and Jess finished our course. I'm finally going to be the drama teacher I always wanted to be. I might get a job at my school. I cant believe a year has gone so fast. Nessa has became a close friend. and might be getting a job in a library. me and Logan well we had our ups and downs but we got through them all and now look at us. we are married. and I couldn't be happier.

I'm Abby Wilson-or shall I say Abby fisher. The girl who was a geek and now is a chick. The girl who nearly died but survived, The girl who did crazy plans to get her crush to notice her, even though he was looking at me all the time. I thought I wanted my life to be different, but I realised that I'm happy with my life like this. I never really believed in fairy tales, but I wrong, they are real. I just got my fairy tale. My happy ever after.