Sorting problems out and being kissed again

I finally realised what I was doing. I pushed Luke away. I touched my lips.his lips tasted sweet. But there was no fireworks, only feelings I had for him. "Sorry luke, but I just can't" your not Logan. "It's alright, it was my bad" Luke smiles with his Hand on the back of his head. "Shall we watch tv?" I nodded my head sitting on the sofa. Luke sat beside me. I must been tired because the next thing I knew was I fell asleep.

I woke up from the sound of birds and a text message. I sit up. I must of been lying on Luke because he was asleep too and he had his arm around me. Lucky I could lift his arm without any problems.

I look at my phone. There was a text from Tyler.

To: Abby
From: Tyler

Hey, u alright? Do you want to meet later? ;)

I smile at his winking face. He's such a flirt.

To: Tyler
From: Abby

Sure, meet me at the park at 1:00pm? :)

There was only one park where we all lived. I scroll down to find Hannah. It's time I talk to her.

To: Hannah
From: Abby

Hey. Meet me at the park now please

I sent the message. I put my phone down on the table. I decided to get wash and dress.

It was about 15 minutes when I finished. I walked back down stairs to the living room. Luke was awake. I could hear him in the kitchen. I looked at my phone. I had two messages.

To: Abby
From: Tyler

Sure, see ya them ;)

To: Abby
From: Hannah

Yes, I'll meet you there xx

"Luke I'm meeting Hannah. I'm going to sort things out" I shout to the kitchen. "Alright, you better come back in one piece" I laugh as I open the door. "I will Luke" I close the door behind me. It was only 12:00am so the time I talk to Hannah it will be time to meet Tyler.
And yes me and Luke are alright with each other. There's no awkwardness from last night.

It took me 20 minutes to get to the park. Yes I walked there. Hannah was already there. She waved to me. I did a tiny waved but stopped. " Abby! I'm so glad you texted me" she was about to hug me but I step back with my hands up. "Don't, I only came here to get this sorted" Hannah nodded. "Sweet, I'm sorry, I know you been through a lot. I didn't mean to kiss Logan" I snorted. "Yeah, well, you should of thought of that before you kissed him" Hannah looks at me sad. She knew I was angry at her. "Sorry. Logan was so upset when he saw you. He said he was an idiot. Is there anyway we can go back to normal" I shake my head. "No. Amber is friends with me, Jodie, Jess, Luke and I'm guessing Logan. Amber proved herself to me. She's changed. If you want us to be fine again then prove to me that your sorry. Until then don't come near me. You can talk to the others but not me" Hannah nodded her head. " I understand. I'll prove it to you" I smile alittle at her. I hope she does. normally I would of forgiven her by now but Amber made me stronger. I'm not going to let people stand all over me not this time.

Hannah's point of view

I understand why I got to prove myself to Abby. I'll keep trying until Abby has forgiven me. If that Amber girl can do it, then so can I. I was a fool for kissing him though. I don't know why I kissed him. Logan was trying to push me away but I just kept kissing him. "Abby!" both me and Abby looked to see Tyler was running to Abby. I better go. I walk away quiet without Abby noticing I was gone.

Abby's point of view

I wave at Tyler. is it that time all ready? I looked at the time. it was already 1:00pm. time does fly when your having fun, only I wasn't having fun. "is everything okay?" I hug Tyler. " yeah everything is fine" I break the hug to find Hannah was gone. huh? how the heck did she do that? meh, oh well. " want to go on the swings?" I smile wildly and grab his hand. how did he know. I love swings. "I'll take that as a yes" he laughed until we got to the swings. I started to swing on them. it reminds me of when I was a kid. my mum and dad took me all the time. "Is everything all right with you and Logan?" I sigh slowing down alittle so I can look at Tyler's face. "not really. I haven't talked to him since that day" Tyler suddenly grabs my hand. he holds it while looking into my eyes. lucky for me I wasn't swinging to high or I would of fell straight on my face. "everything will be okay. things will sort themselves out" I stop swinging all together. I never notice but Tyler's eyes are so pretty. we start to lean into each other, our lips brushed together until I notice what I was doing. "wow! how many boys are going to kiss me? I been kissed yesterday and now I'm getting kissed again! am I a magnet that says 'come and kiss me boys'?" Tyler bursts out laughing. "you really are funny Abby. I see why Logan loves you" I start to blush alittle. "But yes Abby, all the guys want to kiss you, you know why?" I shake my head. "Its because 1. your pretty, 2. you have changed a lot since school and 3. I haven't been completely honest with you and everyone" I look confused. "huh?" he laughs more. "I'll explain. I went to your school. I was the leader of the football team. my name is Tyler Jeffreys. all the girls were madly in love with me? ring any bells?" oh I remember him, I never said anything about him because I was never interested in him...until I met him at the house we were getting. "yes, I remember. wow didn't expert that coming" I laugh alittle. "sorry, I didn't tell you. but its true. you changed. you were the one who got bullied a lot. but it seems now you can stand up for yourself. to be honest, everyone from our school has heard about how you changed. they all want to see it for themselves" my mouth is actually hanging open. well I didn't know that. "I'm glad I'm your friend Abby, to tell you the truth your popular.

wow, I think I just came to geek to chick. I feel really popular. what a life I got