Yes!

Logan's point of view

I just made it back to my house on time. I was in the kitchen with mum and dad. Luke wasn't happy about what I did. Lucky he won't tell Abby, but he doesn't want anything to do with the plan. I do t blame him for that. I mean I would if I was him.
Abby is awake but she's been in her room since I got back. At least I don't need to explain where I was because Abby thinks I was down the stairs all day.
And my mum wants to know what has happened with Amber. My dad...well he's just sticking his head in where it's not needed.

"Darling, what's happened?" My mum questioned with a worried face. "I meet Amber with Luke at the cafe. After talking too her awhile I told her she could come to our house for the party" I already told them about the party. They thought it was a good idea. I only have to tell Abby about it. "Are you mad! Abby is going to freak! That girl will ruin the party" she yelled getting angry. I knew she thought it was stupid of me. "Calm down. Abby is going to be wondering what all the shouting is about" my dad said calmly looking at his paper as always. My mum gave him a glance. "Dear, this is serious. Our son is bring that girl back into Abby's life" mum said calmer but her voice was full of annoyance. "But mum, she's changed" I finally said. It was no use though. Mum would never believe me unless she saw it for herself. " Milly, just let the boy do what he wants. Everyone has to make mistakes but those mistakes can be fixed again" mum sighs but doesn't say a word. I got to say, even though dad may be boring and pokes his nose in where it's not wanted, but he does give some good advice.
My mum sighs about to say something but the phone rings. "I'll get it"

"I walk to the phone about to grab it only it was missing, and the ringing stopped. "Hello?" I hear a girls voice. I already knew it was Abby. I look up at her. She was smiling at me from the stairs.

"Yes this is Abby." She looked at me with a serious expression. "Can we meet you us at the house? Right ok. We'll see you there in half an hour. Byee" she puts the phone back smiling.

"What's happening?" I asked curious. "We might be getting that house of we say yes today. We got to go to the house to meet Tyler" I smiled wide, hugging Abby. "That's great news"

Abby's point of view

We're already at the house again. I can't believe we might be getting the house. Of course we will get it because we will say yes.
We both saw Tyler waving at us. I waved at him with a smile.
"It's good to see you again" Tyler's voice sounded happy. Guess he is happy to see us. "Nice to see you too" Logan hand shook with him.
Tyler opened the door. We walked in looking at the living room, kitchen, work office, bathroom and the bedrooms. We both could see us living here. "May I ask? Have you decided on your answer?" Tyler asked curious. We both looked at him, the room and at each other. We smiled brightly linking our hands together. "Yes. Our answer is yes" Tyler's face brightened up like ours. "Great! Fabulous! I'll get the papers" he walked out of the room. I'm guessing he left his bag in the kitchen. We were in the bedrooms.
"Abby, I was think we could have a party when we get this place sorted out" I knew that wasn't a question, but I just nodded. "Yeah sure sounds great" Tyler came up with a few papers.

"Just sign these and the house is yours" Logan and I signed them. Logan read while I just looked through it. It seemed fine. We gave the papers back. Tyler took them and gave us the keys. "We'll have fun in your new home" he was about to walk out when I stopped him. I knew he was giving us some time on our own. "We were wondering, would you like to come to our party after we get settled into our new home? It's to say thank you" Tyler turned around. "Sure, I would love too. Here's my number. Just call or text when you know the date and times" he winks at me turning round and walking again. "We will, see you soon Tyler!" He waves bye not saying a word. Was it me or was he flirting? Oh well. It's going to be great with moving in and the party.