The new house

I woke up the next morning in...Logan's room? What actually happened?...oh wait I remember. That girl said she was coming back into my life. There's no way she could. I came out of my thought when I heard the door open. Logan was smiling at me. "Hey, how you feel?" He asks not sounding worried. He already knew my answer. "Yeah I'm feeling fine. I think" Logan puts my cup of tea down on the side table of my bed. "What happened?" He starts to get serious. "I went into a place. This girl is a psychic, I got her to tell my future..." I stop mid way through. "What happened next?" I sigh, closing my eyes. " she said someone was coming back into my life. The one who hurt me..." I broke down in tears. My eyes were getting burry from the tears. Logan hugged me and stroke my hair. I don't know why but if someone strokes my hair it calmed me down. "I don't want her to come back Logan" I say with no more tears. " I know baby. She won't come near us" I hugged Logan tightly as my eyes started to close. I fell back into a deep sleep.

"Wake up sleepy head" I open my eyes slowly to see my arms wrapped around Logan. We were in his bed still. "What time is it?" I didn't know what time it was since I was still half asleep. "It's two o'clock, we got 30 minutes before we go see the house" my eyes widen. I forgot about that. I quickly got up from the bed and got my clothes. All I could hear was Logan laughing. I'll be the one laughing next time I get my hands on him.
I did all my stuff in about 20 minutes. I went back into Logan's room. He wasn't there. I put my clothes I wore yesterday on his bed and walked down stairs. I walked to the living room. Thats where I heard voices. I peaked my head through the door. Logan, and Milly were sitting on the sofas. Milly sitting on the one near the back wall, and Logan sitting on the one at the right hand side. If your wondering where William is, he's at work. He doesn't come home until 6:00pm or later. "Hello daring!" Milly greets me with her cheerful self. I smile at her. "Hey Milly" I sit down near Logan. He puts his arm around me. "How are you feeling dear?" I shrug and make an unsure face. "I'm feeling okay" Milly nods and looks at us. "Aww how cute! You two are so adorable together! Maybe I should write a book about you two!
The name could be opposites attract or hate turns into love!" I laugh at her. She tends to go of subject sometimes. I can see why she would want the title: opposites attract or hate turns into love. She know that I'm the geek and Logan was the player. I actually wouldn't mind having a book about me.
"Well, look at the time. We better get going" Logan stands up quickly grabbing my hand. We walk out the door and into the car.

We got our seats on and drove off. I start laughing again. I keep thinking about what Milly said. It's going to be really fun when she's my mother in law. "What's so funny?" Logan looks at me but quickly looks back at the road. "Milly. I was just thinking about what she said" he smiles to himself and sighs. "I wonder if she will do that book" I give him a big smile. If I know Milly. She will go through with it. "Oh, I think she will"

It took us 30 minutes to get there. I looked at the house with an O shape while getting out of the car. The outside of the house was amazing. A guy was at the front door. I'm guessing he was waiting for us. He smiled at us as we walked up to the front door. I smiled alittle bit before looking at the garden. It had lots of flowers and two trees each side of the garden.
"Hello, you much be Logan" the man held out his hand. "Yes. And this is my girlfriend Abby" Logan introduced me as they shook hands. "It's very nice to meet you both, I'm Tyler" I smiled at him. I'm acting shy because I don't talk to strangers. I'll just let Logan do the talking.

Tyler got the key from his pocket and opened the door. "Come on in" He smiled at us. We walked into the hall. The hall was big. The walls were a creamy white. There were some pictures of two kids and two adults. I assume they're family.
We followed Tyler into the living room. There were no doors. It was just like a big massive hole in the wall, except it looked neater. It was different but it looked really nice. There was three steps going down to the living room. There was two white sofas opposite each other. They looked nice but I think maybe I would change it around a little. The TV was on the wall. I assume that it's built in. It wasn't a bad size those. I would say it was about 39 inch. There was no carpet. It was just black wooden floors. I think I would have brown wooden floors.
We both followed Tyler again to the kitchen. It was massive. the walls were also creamy white. Everything looked so nice in there.
The dining room was wow. It was big. The walls were alight red colour. The table was big it fitted 8 people! The floor was a light brown carpet it looked really nice. The only thing I didn't like is the lamp that the top. It had 6 lights altogether. It just looked horrible. I guess Tyler knew that I didn't like it by my face. "Don't worry, this lamp does come off the ceiling" I gave me a big smile. Well that's made me happy. Next we went into a medium size room. It wasn't as big as the other rooms but it was still big. This room looked like an office. It had a big desk and a computer Chair. The walls were light grey. There was even a book shelf. I looked over at Logan. He was smiling. I could tell he loved this room. The next room was the bathroom. My eye went wide at it. It was massive like the other rooms but it had everything! It had a shower, a bath and of course the other things to go with it. But in the sink it had draws lots of them. And the windows were so big. My mouth turned into a smile. I love this bathroom.
Now the final room. I got to say me and Logan had big smiles on our faces. The floors were black. The same as the living room. But I'm sure if we get this one we can fit it. The walls were light blue my favourite colour. The bed was a kings size. With light blue covers. And it had a balcony! The greenery is so beautiful!

In my head and heart they were saying I love this house buy it. I'm pretty sure Logan was thinking the same thing. "Well, what you think of it?" Tyler asked. You know now that I look at him. He looks our age. He actually very cute looking. He has dark brown curly hair. Light blue eyes. And a smile that girls could die for. I'm very sure he was a player when he was 16 years old and over. "It's beautiful" I finally said to him. He gave me a big smile. "Can we have a week to think about this place?" Tyler nodded his head in agreement. "Of course. We can keep this place on hold for a week. I can tell you really like this place" I jumped up and down like a little kid. "Thanks you!"
We walk outside. Before we went Tyler started talking. "I maybe have to do a few twists and turns to have a weeks hold. But I'm very sure we will get it for you. If I need you I'll call you Logan" Logan nodded his head with a smile. "Thank you. Bye" I waved to Tyler. I turned to Logan with a big smile on my face. He had his famous player smirk, I haven't seen that smirk since we started going out. I got to say, I missed it.
"Logan, what you think?" I asked wondering about his answer. "I liked it" I get in the car. I give Logan my answer when he gets in. " I love it, I can actually see us living there" I'm already getting excited. "Well, that ones got a lot of chances for us to pick it" I smile big, clapping my hands. Yes I know, I act like a kid at times. But it Looks like we might of found our house.