Sorting out and oi oi

We got everyone to help us unpack. Jodie, Jess, Luke, Hannah Nessa and Tyler. Hannah and Nessa are in the living room. Jodie and Jess are in the kitchen. Luke and Logan are In the office. That leaves me and Tyler. We are in the hall. Now I'm sure your wondering why Tyler is here? Well after a few weeks Me and Tyler became friends. I asked him today if he could help with the house and here we are. Don't worry, me and Logan sorted out what we want done with the rooms. We got the paper plans in each room. And yes, we got two couches, Table and chairs, beds, anything you can think of we got.

"Abby, these flower stickers, do you want them on the right wall or the left?" Me and Logan sorted out that some rooms are going to be girly and some will be Tom boy. The hall will be a little girly. The living room will be Tom boy and girly. The kitchen will be Tom boy and girly. Our room will be Girly and tomboy. Spare room will be Tom boy and girly. Office Will be tomboy and bathroom will be tomboy and girly. "The right wall" I look in the box. There's a key holder. I get my hammer and screw. I put the screw on the wall and hit it a few times. It looked perfect. Tyler looks over my shoulder. "Nicely done banging that in" I look over at his face. He had a cheeky grin. "Don't you dare" I push him away as he laughs. "Oh come on your cute" he comes closer to me. His hand on my chin. Our lips were nearly brushing each other. I was frozen. I cant move. "Are you really going to let me kiss you?" I must of came back from what ever was up with me. I slapped his hand away. "Your such a tease" Tyler laughs. "I wasn't teasing. I really wanted too" I wave my hand at him. "Yeah, yeah, let's get back to work"

It's been a whole day. Everything is now in place. Everyone has now left. It was just me and Logan. He wraps his arms around me from behind. "It's lovely isn't it?" Logan kisses my neck. "It really is" I turn round and kiss Logan. We kissed for 5 minutes before breaking apart. I hold Logan's hand, dragging him to our room. I closed the door behind us.
we had a double bed with blue sheets. we had pictures of our friends and us together on the wall. our closet was light brown at the left hand side near our bed. drawers are near our closet. they are light brown. we like light brown as you can tell. my drama stuff is on a selves in front of our bed near the door. our room looked so nice. we all did a good job. I'm impressed. 

we lay on our bed kissing. I took of Logan's shirt. first time doing this and I'm already drooling. oh my god, his body is so hot. his body is alittle tanned. he nearly has a six pack and he's built. Logan must of noticed me staring. "like what you see?" I  nodded my head. my eyes are glued to his body. he kissed me again. his kiss was passionate but hungry. he lift up shirt leaving me in my bra. he looked up at me. stopping at what he was doing. "you sure about this? we can stop if you want?" I shake my head. "no, I'm sure. I want this" Logan grinned at me. I finally told him. he bends down kissing my neck again. he was sucking and biting alittle. I moaned when he found a sensitive spot. I felt him smirk under my skin. he kept sucking on that spot. I bet there's going to be a love bite when he's finished. my hands started to tangle in his hair. I was getting more into this by the second. but I'm loving it.  I couldn't feel it but I knew he was getting hard. It's a shame he's not a virgin but I'm glad i'm giving myself to him.

This is the best day of my life