Problems

I speed walked out of the school play ground. Jess kept calling my name. I looked around and walked to Jess's car.
Jess caught up with me and stopped in front of the car. She was out of breath. She must of been running after me.
"We need to find Logan" Jess unlocked her car. She didn't say nothing. We just got in and drove off. I already knew Jess was going to his parents place.

We got to the house in 15 minutes. I got out of the car as quick as I could. I ran to the front door. I knocked on the door as loud as I could. The way I was banging on the door sounded like I was in a rush or panic.
Milly opened the door. She had a worried expression on her face. "Abby dear, what's wrong?" I smiled at her a little trying to tell her everything is fine. "Is logan here?" I avoided her question but she just left it. "Yes, he's in his room" she moved out of the way of the door. I walked in and ran to the stairs. "Thank you"!" I yelled from the stairs, I didn't wait for her answer. I just kept running until I got to Logan's room.
I didn't knock, I just walked straight in. Logan was laying in his bed looking up at me. "What's wrong Abby?" I closed the door. I didn't want anyone to hear. "Amber" was all I could say. Logan's eyes didn't show anything. His face was emotionless. I haven't seen that face since 4 years. "Ambers back...." I nodded my head. I knew it wasn't a question but I confirmed it.

We didn't say anything. We just looked at each other, but we both knew we could have problems.