Friends become friends

We were already in the car. I smell like boy. What to know how? Well funny story. I didn't want to smell so I asked Luke for his spray. And now I smell like boy.

When we got to the cafe it was 10 minutes until 10:00am. We walk in getting a table near the window. "I'll get the drinks. Coke?" I nod my head. Luke already knows what I always have. Of course he would, I know him for awhile now.

"Hey Abby!" I look round to see Jodie and Jess. I wave to them. They both take seats beside me. Lucky we got a table for 5 people. "Are you sure your okay?" Jodie sounds worried. I nod my head. "I'm okay" Luke comes back with mine and his drink. "Hey Jodie and Jess. Sorry I didn't get you anything" they both shrug. "It's alright, we'll get them. So where's this someone you want us to meet?" Jess questions. "Abby!" They all turn round to see Amber running towards us. "What's she doing here?" I stand up to be near Amber. "This is the person I want you to meet" I smile at her, she smiles back. "I forgave her. I realised she wasn't trying to hurt me. She was trying to set things right" Jodie and Jess look at each other. Luke just nods at Amber. Is it me or does she have a tiny blush? I walk over to the girls and whisper to them. "Shes changed. I realised that now. Please try and get to know her again" they sigh with announce but nod. "Alright. We'll do it for you" I smile and hug them both. " thank you!" I sit back down. Luke sits opposite me and Amber sits beside him.

It's been about half an hour. It was awkward at first but everyone is talking. Luke, Jodie and Jess are talking to Amber. I feel like it's back to normal. I fixed everything. I think Amber has a little crush on Luke because she giggles a lot and smiles at him. Plus she blushes abit. I could use this to get them together. Even Jodie and Jess notice. They look at me with an evil smile. I gave them one back. We're all on the same wave length. It looks like everyone is friend again. I'm so happy.

"Well I better head off guys. I would love to stay but I got to get home" we all stand up at the same time as Amber. " would it be okay if I have your numbers?" Everyone nodded their heads with a smile. They all exchanged numbers. " see you later Amber" "see ya in a bit" "byee talk to you soon" "see you Amber" we all say goodbye. I turn to them with a big smile. "What do you think?" They still had big smiles on their faces. Even Luke had one. "You were right. She's changed" Jess said as Jodie nodded. "I got to agree" Luke speaks up. "Well, are we all friends again?" I was starting to get excited. They all give me thumbs up. I jump up and down with happiness.
Looks like this is a new beginning

We all stayed for another half hour, we were talking about Amber and our memories. It was amazing. But all fun has to end sooner or later. Me and Luke were back at his place. Jodie and Jess were amazing. They actually gave me some of their clothes to borrow. Lucky we were sort of the same size. I mean Jodie and me were the same size, Jess was a little bigger but her clothes still fitted me.
I put on Jodie's tank top which was light blue and her black jeans. I walked to the living room. Where Luke was. He looks me up and down again. "You look nice" he stands up walking near me. "Thank you" he touches my hair lighting. I moved back, I knew what was going to happen. He walked forward. I kept walking back until my back once again hit the wall. Luke's hands held my hand. "I know I made a promise to Logan about this, but seeing you upset makes me angry. Just this once....Abby" I heard every word. I could move but I didn't want to move. I just let Luke's lips kiss me