11

"What's taking her so long," I ask Aria as she adjust herself in her seat

She shrugs her shoulders, buckling herself in her seat, "She said she would be right behind me."

I clasp my hands together and lean back in my seat.

"You have twenty minutes 'till your flight, sir," the drive says from the front.

I check my watch and he's right. I get out of the car and head into the house. When I get to Donatella's room I can hear talking from inside.

"I have to get going. I'll try my best to see you, bye," she says.

I'll figure out who she keeps calling.

I open the door and she looks startled, but doesn't bother hiding the phone in her hand.

"Where did you get that," I glance over to the phone.

"Stole it from your brother," she smirks.

She gets up from her spot on the bed and grabs the handle to the suitcase, pulling it out of the room. She turns around and tosses the phone to me as I follow her out of the house. I watch as her dark hair sways against her back.

I shake my head, putting the phone in my pocket.

She glances back when we get to the front door, I give her a single nod and she opens it. She takes one step out and just stands there for a moment as the fresh air meets her skin for the first time in days.

Stepping up behind her, I place a hand on her waist and lift my chin towards the black limo. She focuses back and makes her way to the car and I take her suitcase, putting it in the back with the rest.

When I get back in my seat my brother Alek is sat beside Donatella, his jaw clenched. Donatella pokes his shoulder and tells him something in italian that makes her laugh.

Her gaze shifts over to me, "You find this amusing, coniglio?" [Bunny]

I shrug my shoulders and turn to Kai and Aria who are in a deep conversation about a show they were watching together. Nick sits infront with the driver who is also his close friend.

I turn back towards Donatella and Alek. Alek looks like he wants to jump out of the window onto the highway we are on while Donatella keeps bugging him.

"What does the bear stand for?" she asks and Alek shifts in his seat.

"What does the spider stand for," he grabs her hand and her face goes straight.

She pulls her hand back, keeping her hand between her thighs to keep it out of view. I know notice her bandages are off. Donatella bites the inside of her cheek as her eyes dart around the car.

Alek's eyes meet mine and he raised a brow and I just shrug my shoulders. 

It's obvious the spider meant something in her past she doesn't want to remember. I won't push her for it, I'd rather her tell me when she is ready or not at all.