14

I find my way through the lobby of the hotel and to the elevator

I find my way through the lobby of the hotel and to the elevator. I press the button to Donatella's floor and watch the glowing numbers raise as the elevator ascends. 

I didn't expect her to call so soon, but when she did and said to come over now, I didn't listen to any other word. I just grabbed my keys and rushed into my car.

The metal doors seperate and I walk through the halls until I find the room number matching the one she messaged me. Once I find it I knock on the door and am met with green eyes. Donatella opens the door, stepping out of the way so I can enter. I follow her to the bedroom, my eyes lingering on her ass.

When I lift my gaze a guy with tan skin and curly hair glares at me.

Donatella gestures for me to take a seat on one of the beds and she stays standing.

"Damien, this is Matteo. Matteo, Damien," she introduces us.

We don't acknowledge eachother as we wait for her to start telling me why she called me here.

She crosses her arms over her chest, "We want to partner up."

Her voice sounds almost defeated like she doesn't want to at all.

"Your family is okay with this?" I ask not believing it.

"Well, no," she doesn't explain further until I ask her to.

"They won't know, atleast for now. I wouldn't be able to trust them not to gut you all inside out from a single wrong look," she shrugs her shoulders.

I roll my lips into my mouth, "You would be fine with my team knowing you're Sicilians'."

Matteo and Donatella both nod.

We spend the next two hours discussing how we will tell my team, how we'll work together, and our boundaries of information.

I get up ready to leave. Donatella checks her phones clock and shakes her head.

"It's two in the morning, you're not driving back there," she says firmly.

"Where would I sleep, there are two beds and three of us," I excuse.

I watch her red bottom lip roll into her mouth as she bites on it, "I could sleep with Matteo."

"No," I say too quickly.

She raises a brow and looks back to Matteo. They share a look and she tries to hold in a laugh. She mutters something under her breath and sighs.

"You, Me, there" she points at the bed I'm sitting on, "Matteo, there," she points at the bed Matteo is on.

"I'm fine with that," I say as smoothly as I can. 

She catches me off guard when she pulls her shirt off revealing a black laced bra. My mouth goes dry at the sight.

I glance over to Matteo and he just scrolls through his phone like this is an everyday occurrence. I lean my back against the head board and admire the beauty infront of me. She turns around so her back is to me and takes off her bottoms and she changes into clothed shorts.  Her arms go around her back as she unhooks her bra and puts on a tanktop.