24

My fingers run through her dark hair as she sleeps with her head on my chest

My fingers run through her dark hair as she sleeps with her head on my chest. She looks so peaceful. 

She stirs a bit, her wrist now facing up, showing me the spider burnt into her skin. I can't stop the corners of my lips from turning downwards.

I have kept checking on the time since Donatella fell asleep to make sure we don't miss the flight. Now it being two am and only having two hours 'till our flight is off, I'd say this is the time I should wake her up.

Though, I could just let her sleep and-

No.

I run my thumb along her cheek bone and whisper, "Beautiful."

Her eyes squint before she fully opens them. She places her hands on my chest and lift up her body, now staddling my waist.

"What time is it?" she asks, her voice slightly hoarse.

"2:04."

She sighs, "I'll go see if they are up downstairs."

I shake my head, "You get ready. I will get them up."

Donatella nods and gets up from the bed, heading towards the bathroom. I go downstairs where Alek and Aria are watching some movie and Kai is passed out on the couch.

"Be ready in fifteen," I say from the bottom stair.

Alek nods as Aria starts to shake Kai to wake him. Bye the time I'm turned around and stepping up the next stair I hear Kai mutter a few curses.

I knock on Donatella's door. She calls out, "Come in," so I do.

She sits on the edge of the bed, slipping on black heels that match her black slacks and jacket.

I grab my black slacks along with a black dress shirt. I go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and get dressed. When I step out of the bathroom Donatella is messing with her hair. After a minute or so of trying to put it up she throws her brush at the bed in defeat. 

Notices me in the mirror, "Can you hand that back to me," she nods over to the brush.

I hand the brush to her and then she chucks it at my stomach. 

"What was that for?" I stare at the hairbrush lying on the floor.

"Just felt like it."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I follow behind Donatella as she finds a seat on the plane. She takes a window seat, I sit beside her, and Alek takes the seat open next to me. Aria and Kai take the open seats behind us.

Donatella chooses a movie on her screen. Instead I lean my head back, letting my eyes grow heavy.

When I open my eyes the plane is bumping, I look out the window and see we are now landing. Somehow the forty-four minute flight flew by.