12

I wake up with an arm wrapped around my waist holding me close to the chest pressed against my back

I wake up with an arm wrapped around my waist holding me close to the chest pressed against my back. I try to take Damien's hand away but he groan in his sleep, holding me tighter.

"Damien, I need to get out of your room," I whisper.

He mumbles something back but I can't understand. I twist around in his hold my head just below his chin. I lean my head up and press a gentle kiss on his jaw. His eyes open tiredly and something changes in them when he looks down to me, causing my stomach to somersault.  

I lean up, having to put a hand on his bare chest to keep my balance. I need to eat something. With that thought my stomach growl.

"How about you go back to your room and change, and meet me downstairs for breakfast in fifteen," he suggest.

I yawn, nodding my head. I get up from Damien's bed and find my slides. Before I walk out I turn around to see him already looking at me. I avert my eyes and leave, shutting the door behind me.

When I get back to my room Aria is sitting up on the bed, her eyes narrowed at me.

"Where were you?" she questions.

I say the first thing coming to my mind, "Ice. I was getting ice."

Her eyes go to my hands and then meet mine again.

"You don't have any ice."

"They ran out," I walk over to my suitcase and pull out a random outfit rolled together.

"Mhm," she hums unconvinced.

I take off my clothes not bothered that Aria can see me. I change into a pair of jean shorts and a white halter top.

"I'm to get breakfast. Do you want me to bring you up anything?" I ask Aria.

"No, I'm good," she waves me off.

I find my way to the elevator and click the 'L' button for the lobby. The elevator doors open to a pretty filled lobby. My eyes find Damien's grey ones. He wears a pair of black cargo pants with a white t-shirt. 

I head over to him having to go around the other people within the lobby.

We greet eachother and go into the glass doors to the restaurant within the hotel. We find a booth against the windows to outlook the street.

I barely have time to look over the menu when the waitress comes over, but I already had made up my mind. I order a strawberry smoothie with whipped cream and a waffle.

"I'll just get the same as her," Damien says when the waitress looks over to him. 

She stares at him for a second too long before scribbling down his order and walking away.

I raise a brow at Damien, "You're going to have a strawberry smoothie?"

"With whipped cream," he adds confidently, "Is that a problem?"