17

"Everything alright?" Kai says from the side.

I ignore him and glare at Damien.

"A babysitter? Seriously?" my voice is louder than I expected, people around us stop and watch.

Damien looks around before focusing back on me, "Donatella, lets go somewhere else, okay?"

"No."

"Все идут," Damien speaks to everyone but me. [Everybody go]

People scurry away, seperating down different halls.

"Why do you feel like you need someone to stay here and watch me, huh?" he doesn't reply.

"Come on, tell me. You obviously had a reason," I add.

He just stares at me. 

"Do you not trust me? Is that what it is?" I question.

"I do," he tells me.

I release a breath I'd been holding. A sudden wave of relief washes over me.

"Then why did you make Alek stay here to 'watch' me?" I press further.

"I.." he takes a moment finding the truth?

"I wanted to make sure nothing would happen again like last night," he says honestly.

Oh.

"I can defend myself," I tell him.

"If I didn't go in there last night, you'd  be dead," he takes a step closer to me.

My eyes land on the floor, I stare at the tile.

"I can't let that happen," his voice is softer.

My eyes make their way back up to his grey ones.

"Why?"

I doesn't say anything as a few seconds pass by. He searches my face for something. 

His hand goes to the back of my neck and he presses his lips to mine. My hand goes to his chest, grabbing his shirt in a fist to pull him closer. His other hand goes to my waist.

My body feels like it has warmed a hundred degrees. His lips move with mine and when he pulls away he bites on my bottom lip.

"That's why," he says partially out of breath, "I can't stay away from you, Donatella."

Next thing I know I'm kissing on his neck as he carries me through the halls to his room. He opens the door, kicking it shut. 

Damien lowers me onto the black comforter of his bed. His mouth goes to my neck, his teeth leaving marks no doubt.

 My hands mess with the bottom of his black t-shirt. I pull it up and he takes my hands, helping me take it off him. 

I lean up and take off my shirt, leaving my top half bare.

"Fuck," Damien whispers to himself.

His mouth lowers to my breast, his tongue tasting my skin. I arch my back when he bites on my nipple. My hands dart to his black hair, tangling in dark waves.

He groans against my skin, his tongue trailing from my breast down my stomach. I grab his jaw and bring his mouth back to mine. His tongue slides into my mouth. One of his hands go to m breast, his thumb playing with the nipple.

A moan climbs up my throat, drowning in his mouth.

My hand reaches down between us, slipping beneath my shorts. My fingers circle my clit but Damien grab my wrist, holding it above my head.