Sodomy.

The house was silent and empty, and most of the furniture was gone. They'd been clearing it out and selling everything, but the house would not be sold. You can't sell a house that someone died in, and you can't sell a house to no-one. There's no new people coming in, only people leaving. I had to watch helplessly as they dragged his stuff away.

I sat on the floor, and stared into the distance. Memories and warmth flow through here when it's quiet. Adam's smile, Adam's laugh echoing around the house, the couples dinners. Adam. This house was simply Adam, and the best moments of our relationship happened here.

The urge to be sad was overwhelming, but I ignored it. He would want me to smile, and so I am going to smile. Every minute I can, I will laugh.

More memories came back, like the night I told Adam I loved him, or the night when we slept in the same bed for the first time. All of these pieces of the puzzle that held joy, and only one piece did I want to leave out. No matter how hard I try that last piece always comes back to me, and it is far from enjoyment.

Anthony, standing in the bedroom, and the sound Adam made when it hit him. The last time I held him, and the last time he spoke to me. It was all Anthony's fault, and he can't be happy while I'm alive. Rage and delight can go hand in hand for me. The thing is, no matter how hard I try, some of memories are starting to fog over.

I stood up and opened the door once more. I have someone else to visit this evening, and regrettably it is not dear Adam.

I proceeded calmly, though I could feel the laughter and ecstasy bubbling up inside of me. No-one can stop me now, because I have all the power.

I am not simply a jester at this point, though it is what I have chose. I am every role I desire, I can be anyone I want. The only people I can't be are the members of the Mafia, that involves papers and documents, all the boring legal rubbish.

I could be an escort, but the idea of anyone but Adam repulses me. I could be a vigilante if I had a gun. I could be a medium if I acquired help in dark magic. Most importantly I could be a serial killer if I picked up a knife.

Anthony thinks I am an investigator, and he is not wrong, but he is not right either. I am everything, and he has every reason to fear me.

Stirring things up for him is fun, and with every move I make I hope to keep him paranoid. His mind will be foggy and his trust will be shattered. The idea that I could put him so on edge that he kills everyone he loves himself... Is simply fantastic.

Reaching my destination I moved to the back of the house and entered through the back. The house was lit with candles and I could hear someone humming faintly from the other side of the room. I walked quietly towards them and when I got close enough I could see Steven sat in a chair. He was leant back and reading a book.

"Steven. It is very nice to meet you." I spoke suddenly, causing Steven to drop the book and jump out of the seat.

"Who the fuck are you?" He shouted, backing away from me as I moved nearer to him.

"A friend of Anthony's." It felt good to lie, and I used all my strength to not laugh.

He seemed to be thinking it over and a look of betrayal came over his face, "He sent someone to kill me? Literally because we had a disagreement? What the fuck is going on?"

"No, he hasn't sent me to kill you, sweetie." I grinned at him and he looked appalled, "If he was going to kill you he'd do it himself, he cares that much at least. I came here to have a little chat."

"So he didn't send you?" Steven appeared to be getting more confused.

Perfect. "He didn't, no. I just felt like you had a right to know."

"A right to know what? Jesus, stop playing with my head and tell the truth."

His face changed as if it had dawned on him, and I felt like my cover was blown. I had to press on with the act.

I gave him the best look of concern that I could, but I failed to stop my smile, and my face just seemed distorted, "This might be hard to hear, and it might turn you against Anthony, but you should know the truth."

"Spit it out."

"Anthony has homosexual feelings for you. He is a sodomite." It was so difficult to conceal the pure bliss that I felt when I lied.

"Why should I believe you?"

"Because I came to you without his permission. I risked my own life. Do you not think it is a disgrace that a homosexual leads the Mafia? I wanted to make sure you saw through his devilish ways and unholy advances." The irony was hilarious, and I couldn't keep the act up much longer.

"You want to get him lynched for this?"

"Of course, do you not? Does it not worry you that he could try to make sexual advances on you?"

"Because he indulges in sodomy does not mean he would try to do so with me."

"I know that he has feelings for you, he has admitted so proudly."

"I guess we must take the issue to the town then."

"Indeed. I have to go now, but think on what I said, do not let your guard down."

Steven nodded weakly, and I exited the house through the front door.

I have no idea what Steven's sexual orientation is, but it doesn't matter. Slowly but surely I will turn the two against each other, and I want this to follow my plan.

I will have revenge in the sweetest way. I will not simply take one lover from the other, but I will destroy any love and turn it to hate. I wont just let them die and be reunited, I will make sure that when they see each other there will be nothing left but anger. I will isolate Anthony again, and make him watch as Steven betrays him.

I don't have to put the knife, more accurately bullet, in his back if Steven does it for me, and just when they both are about to break, I'll let them know the truth.

In the moment where love rushes back, and hate fades, I will kill one and not the other. I will force one of them to experience the hell I have without Adam. The best part is they wont be able to fight back, because before they can I will climb onto the gallows, and I will die.

I will win this, for Adam. If he watches over me, I know he is nothing but proud. I think this is what he wanted... it's hard to remember.

----------
Sorry this has taken a long time, I'm not sure what I'm doing anymore, and I'm pretty busy with school work. Without my laptop it'll be a little more difficult to update, but I'll try. This chapter is kind of awful, but it's the best I have right now.

On another note I watched Interstellar and I adored it. Like there are no words for how much I loved it, and it inspired me to write. I started writing something based roughly around it, but that's just for me. It's out of my comfort zone, but something fun to do in my spare time ^-^