Final A/N

Basically I didn't want to add, like, another 1K words to the last chapter of my book, so bare with me okay?

First off I know that Adam literally couldn't have been targeted by the jester because he wasn't there to vote blah, blah, blah. If you have a problem with it, just remember how many times I've had to shout that this story is TOS inspired.

Little rant over, I hope everyone is content with that ending, since I have no intention to write a sequel to this book. However, I do have a gag reel of unused jokes ready to go up after this chapter. There is a chance that with enough demand, I would consider writing an extra chapter, post book, like a mini sequel to close everything up (Showing them running or finding a new place, and a certain couple reunited in death (AND A LITTLE BONUS ONLY I KNOW OF))

To tell you the truth I am not very happy with this story. I started it so very hopeful, and I've gained so much support and love it's ridiculous, and god, I appreciate that a million times over. However, this didn't turn out how I wanted, I often felt pressure to update, meaning I rushed quite a few crappy chapters that forced me into a corner with plot, and left many holes and unanswered questions that even I, myself, do not have answers to. I am somewhat glad this is over, but I'm going to miss that voice in the back of my head chiming 'Fuck, you haven't updated in like three weeks you fucking fool.'

If you guys want to see anything else from me, I will happily write another 'book'. This one is over, fully, but I am ready to start something new and fresh. This started back in March, and now I'm done, there's a sense of nostalgia with this but it's easy to let go because of my disappointment with the quality. Bare in mind that it's most likely to be another RoyalChaos book, unless people would prefer something else.

I wish I'd done some things better, but I'll take this as a first experiment, a notch in my fanfiction belt. Next time I need to draft the plot and have specific goals to reach with each part. I need to have a solid idea as well, which I didn't have with this. I figured that this short story wouldn't need a draft, since it was going to be short. Then people started to take notice of me, and I thought 'Shit, what if I make this longer?'

If you have any suggestions for another plot, message me. I have a vague idea of what I'd like to write next, but it literally changes every five seconds, which is why writers block is so horrible for me. I want to do something similar to this in style, where there is a heavy amount of inner monologue, and less dialogue, unless you guys think it's the wrong style for me?

I don't know what to do, and I really need your help. I don't want to get out of the habit of writing, so I need some ideas, something people want. I want you guys to stay with me, even after this is finished.

Honourable mentions:

Khayotic - She got me into TDC and ZeRoyalChaos with 'Saving Chilled.' I can't rave about it enough, but it's important. She also supported this in the early days, and I love her for that, because she made me need to continue it. She's busy with personal things and real life at the moment, but go and have a look.

Melonbread96 - She is a great friend. We don't talk very often, but I know she's there if I ever need her. She was also a big push in making me stay persistent. Writes quality stuff, and I wish her the best in any future endeavour that she pursues.

IAMSO_ORIGINALWOW (Hello_Buddy)- How do I summarise her? Well, she's the mysterious bae. The one who helped me almost every step of the way with plot and character and EVERYTHING. She is just plain brilliant, and the fact that I can talk to her about ships and YouTube is the best. Go and read some of her stuff, she specialises in SeaMexican/GassyNanners. Understand that I cannot physically put into words what she's done for me.

Ponderful - Back in the start of this her comments kept me going.

RuskaC - A dedicated friend who never stopped helping me keep this going, brilliant person.

fairysidearms - Yes, just yes. I love her. My Tumbles friend, who was amazing enough to read this and be so kind about it. Also, her Coffee shop AU is the shit, loving it, keep up the good work.

niallgetinmypants - Another Tumbles friend who writes some legit shit.

^These are all people who have been here from a long time ago, or communicate with me sometimes, or people I read.

But there's one very important person to mention: You.

Anyone who has commented even once, anyone who has voted even once, anyone who read through a full chapter even once, anyone bothering to read an author's note.

I did not forget you, but there are so many dedicated and amazing people who have commented/voted on literally every chapter and been ever so kind to me. I notice you, I read what you say, I care, I just can't name all of you here.

Please remember that I couldn't have finished this without you, as cheesy/corny as it sounds, you were important. Without the comments pushing me on when I left a large gap between chapters, I never would have completed this story.

This is me closing this book, not forever, ask for an extra chapter to clear some things up if you want me to revisit this. You can keep updated on my stuff by messaging me, or reading my One Shot book.

But for now, this is goodbye ^-^