Chapter 2

Two Days Later~

Trent's Pov

Thad and I were at home watching TV but a knock on the door disturbed us. Thad groaned and yelled "coming!".

I heard voices coming into the living room. I looked and wasn't surprised to see who it was.

Jeff,Nick,Wes and David came with snacks and drinks. Jeff jumped on the couch and sat right next to me. Thad came last and I could tell he was silently cursing them. I chuckled quietly and sat up.

"Why are you guys here? Just curious" Thad asked with a smile.

"Jeez can't we visit? You look as if you and Trent over here was doing funny business" Nick smirked. Thad and I shared a disgusted look before I rolled my eyes.

"Oh Shut up Nick you're one to talk" Wes said setting up the table.

"For the last time Wes,I was not giving Jeff a blowjo-" Nick was immediately cut off.

"Do not finish that sentence,also why can't our conversations be normal for once? I swear it always turns dirty at one point but I'm not complaining".
David exclaimed but gave in at the end.

"You sound like Sebastian" Thad said shaking his head.

At this,the room turned silent. I was supposed to be the sunshine
of the group but even I can't lighten up the thick tension.

Sebastian Smythe..... I miss that sexy jerk. I haven't seen him ever since he helped Blaine propose to Kurt. He didn't even come for graduation day,he just disappeared. Obviously his departure hurt all of us but mainly me.

We were the closest to each other.
We shared everything with each other and we had each others backs. Even though he was a dick
to everyone else,he had some sort of soft spot for us. He was stern but gentle aswell. I could tell he cared about us and there are times where I wonder if he misses us too.

"So how about that movie?" I finally spoke.

"I'm in the mood for a musical"
Jeff suddenly said making us look at him.

I still remember the day Nick and I caught Seb watching a musical.
He threatened all of us not to tell anyone. The memory made me smile.

"A musical it is" David said.

The next day~

Authors Pov

Barry was at the CCPD. He was walking down stairs while reading a forensic report but he heard yelling. Confused,he went and stood next to Captain Singh.
It seemed to be a guy but he looked oddly familiar.

"Whats going on?" Barry asked confusedly.

"This guy lost his luggage and is making a scene" Joe sighed.

Barry caught a glimpse of whoever it was but once again,he paled.

"You ok Allen?" Mr Singh asked with a little concern.

"Yeah I'm fine" Barry said snapping out of it.

Barry immediately tried to get out of there but he cursed when that voice called out.

"Oh no you don't Smythe,you're not escaping again"

Barry awkwardly turned around and gave a nervous smile
"Heyyyy Kurt how are you?"

"Wait do you two know each other?" Asked Joe confusedly.

"No"

"Yes"

They said at the same time. Barry exhaled annoyingly. His day couldn't get any worse.

"And who the hell is Smythe?" Captain Singh questioned.