Chapter 13

H.R.'S Pov

I finally arrived at S.T.A.R. Labs and walked into the cortex.

I was greeted by Cisco at his desk and Caitlin was nowhere to be seen.
I went towards Cisco but he flinched badly as he glared at me.

"H.R.? You almost gave me a heart attack! Don't sneak up on people like
that!" He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Do you know where Barry is?" I then asked.

"Nope" He said and sucked on a lollipop.

"Also dude where have you been? I haven't seen you since last week"

"I've been busy"

Cisco scoffed and looked at me in disbelief "You were busy? Doing what?"

I was about to reply back sarcastically but there was a flash of light. It blinded it us for a few seconds but I widened my eyes at the familiar figure.

"Wait, wait, wait Music Meister?"
Cisco said in shock.

"The one and only"

Cisco looked at me suspiciously while I looked back at him with a raised eyebrow.

"What?"

"Did you have something to do with this?"

"What? no!" I said offended.

I was immediately his first thought.
How convenient.

"Enough chit-chat, how about we watch a movie?" He said as he snapped his fingers.

"Watch a movie? You're must be out of you're goddamn mi-" Cisco was cut off by another voice.

"Cisco! I was right! We have the wrong gu-"

It was Caitlin and she looked confused at the scene infront of her.

"H.R.? Where have you been? And what the hell is he doing here?"

"Ah we have another guest! the more the merrier!" Music Meister said as he clasped his hands together.

Cisco looked pissed off and it was kinda funny.

Just like that,he snapped his fingers again and now we were on a couch
along with popcorn.

"When the hell could he do all this?"
Caitlin exclaimed as Cisco answered

"I have no idea"

I was just silent all the time. The screen on the TV lit up as this creep took a seat next to me.

"What is this?" I then asked.

"You'll see" He smirked.

I recognized the building immediately. It was the Grand Hall.
But why is he showing this to us?

I then heard a gasp "Is that Barry?"
Caitlin asked in shock.

I looked back at the screen and indeed,it was Allen. He was in some type of uniform and he was walking towards the stage. What the hell is going on?

Just then,the focus shifted somewhere else. It landed on a familiar person.....

"Okay I'm officially freaked out. Kara? She's there too?!" Cisco spoke this time.

I looked at Music Meister, who was relaxing and leaning against the couch,still smirking.

This is just great,honestly.

Barry's Pov

I walked backstage only to be stopped by some guy.

"Hold on,who are you?"