Chapter 7

Barry's Pov

I was training with Oliver but I couldn't stop thinking about Trent. He's more than just a friend,much more. He helped me break out of my shell,become more comfortable. I can't stand the fact that he won't talk to me but at the same time,this is my fault and it was bound to happen.

"Barry!!" Oliver yelled.

I immediately snapped out of it as I looked at him "Yeah?"

"I called your name four times already,what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing's wrong Oliver" I replied ,getting up from the ground. Damn.. was I so out of it that I didn't even feel Oliver's attack?

"Oliver?" He asked with an eyebrow raised. I looked at him confusedly and amused at the same time.

"You did not just forget your name" I said grinning while he gave me a glare.

"Don't be stupid,what happened to Ollie?"

"So you do like it when I call you Ollie?" I teased making him roll his eyes.

"Barry I swear if you don't stop-"

"Or what? You're going to shoot me with more arrows?" I asked.
Yes,I'm still holding a grudge years later.

As I expected,he looked at me in disbelief "Seriously? You're still not over that? Even after you got me back?" He reasoned.

"Pretty much" I grinned while he glared.

"Moving on,I know you just want to avoid the first question so I'll let it go" Oliver paused and awkwardly put his hand on my shoulder. I would have laughed but it's not the right time. He then continued "But I'm always here if you want to talk" He completed.

I smiled "Thanks Oliver"

"Oliver again?" He frowned.

"I'm still trying to process the fact that you actually like it when I call you Ollie"

"I do not!" He said defensively as he picked up his bow.

"Whatever you say Ollie" I smirked at him.

He rolled his eyes at me before leaving the room. I just shook my head smiling before leaving aswell.

Meanwhile

In National City

Alex's Pov

Arghhhh I'm so bored... I jumped on the bed and decided to watch
on my laptop. I felt like listening to music so I got my headphones and clicked on a song.

After some time,I was just scrolling but something caught my eye.

Live While We're Young By The Warblers? I've never heard of this group before.

I decided to click on it and watch.

(Authors note:I'm aware that you see Marley at the end of the performance but for the story,
please pretend they did not know each other at all and that Marley isn't at the end there).

The beginning was already catchy.  I guess they are an
Acapella group?

Just then,one of them turned around and began singing.....

I froze and gasped. No way...

"Barry???!!!" I said out loud.

What the actual hell?!! What is Barry doing here?! What's going on!