Chapter 21

Unique's Pov

While coming from the restroom,I got a text from Kitty asking to meet backstage. I furrowed my eyebrows and put my phone back in my bag.

I suddenly felt thirsty and decided to go get myself a drink but when I got to the soda section,a group of people was already standing there. I awkwardly stared for a moment before going over. When I got closer  to them,there was someone I
wasn't expecting who immediately made me widen my eyes-

Do I need glasses??? Or did I just not get enough sleep last night-

"Marley?!"

I watched as she froze and turned to look at me. I gasped as I got a clear view of her,proving that it is Marley.

She looked pretty much the same, except for the fact that she now has blonde hair and wears glasses.

I could also feel the other people look at me but I kept my eyes on Marley,
waiting for her to say something.

"Unique..." Was all that came out.

I walked closer to her and immediately pulled her into a hug, making us stumble a bit. I tried to hold back my tears as I felt her hug me back.

Kara's Pov

I'm seriously questioning life.

"Unique..."  Was all I could say. What exactly am I supposed to say? I wouldn't be surprised if she hates me now.

I was quickly proven wrong when she came over and pulled me into a hug.
I slowly hugged her back with a sigh.

"I'm so happy you came. Where have
you been all these years??"

"It's a long story" I said with a sheepish smile.

We stayed like that for a few seconds as I heard Cisco speak.

"Okay what is happening right now?"

"I'm pretty sure it's some kind of reunion" H.R. replied.

"Ahh that makes sense"

I broke the hug as I looked back at Oliver and the others confused faces.
I pinched the bridge of my nose and let out another sigh.

"Uhh Marley who are these people?"
Unique asked confusedly.

"Kara what's going on?" Oliver then asked, ignoring Unique.

Unique gave Oliver a look before turning back to me "Who's Kara?"

I resisted the urge to slap my forehead. I'm so done with today.

"Look Unique can we please talk later? I'm kina busy here"

"Fine but come back immediately when you're done okay?"

I smiled "I'll try"

I walked past Oliver and signaled him with my eyes to follow me. He immediately did and I made my way outside the building.

"Okay firstly,why the hell are you guys here??"

"We could ask you the same question"
Oliver countered.

Touché but I'm not giving up.

"It's personal okay!?"

"Anyways! We kind of have a situation back at S.T.A.R Labs" Felicity spoke nervously.

Great. Of Course.

"What happened?"

Caitlin started explaining and when she was done,my eyes were widened.