Chapter 23

Barry's Pov

"Felicity watch out!" Oliver yelled, shooting the bot behind her.

I gulped and went the opposite way before he could see me. I looked around for any signs of Alex and Caitlin's doppelgangers but no luck.

Where could they have gone...

While thinking,a group of bots suddenly surrounded me. I groaned and was about to attack but then I noticed Caitlin's doppelganger go backstage. Now panicking,I immediately phased through the bots around me and sped backstage once more. I think I briefly heard Kara call
my name but I didn't stop running.

Once I was backstage,I looked around for a while and became more paranoid when I couldn't find anybody.

Seriously where is everyone?

Even though I didn't want it to be true,I knew the doppelgangers had something to do with their disappearance.

"Hey Flash"

Feeling alarmed,I turned around and saw... nothing?

Oh so it's like that huh?

I stood there and looked around, trying to find some sort of source of where that voice came from.

Just then,I felt something hit me from the back and for a few seconds,my vision went blurry and it wasn't long until I felt myself collapse..

Trent's Pov

I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting my sight before groaning at the pain in my head. What just happened? I looked around and gasped when I saw the New Directions and other Warblers here,
still knocked out.

I tried to move my hands but I then realized it was tied. I sighed in frustration.

Of course

I then decided to observe my surroundings and it looked like we were in some type of dark room. There was light in the middle where we were but it was dark everywhere else. It honestly felt like a movie with how cliché it all was.

I then heard coughing beside me and I immediately looked to the right.
Squinting my eyes,I tried to see who it was since this person was mostly in the dark,only their legs visible.
Judging by the heels,I already knew it was one of the New Directions girls.

"Where-Where am I?"

Oh it was Santana then.

"Santana?" I spoke, watching her try to push her chair forward and was
surprisingly successful. Once she came into the light,she looked towards me.

"Trent? What's going on?"

"No clue,I think we've been kidnapped"

"The last thing I remember was making out with Brittany in the dressing room-"

"What the hell??" Another voice spoke,cutting Santana off.

I furrowed my eyebrows at the unfamiliar person who spoke. She was sitting a few chairs away from us.

"Who are you?" I asked,only now realizing she was here.

"No freaking way! What is the Jitters girl doing here?!?" Santana exclaimed

"Jitters girl?" Santana knows this person?

"Oh great look who it is" The girl said,
looking at Santana in disbelief.

"I'm pretty sure she works there because she's the one who spilled coffee on Brittany!"

"Dang that was you? How are you not dead?" I was very amused to say the least.

"Why are you so dramatic??"

"Come on Santana,we all know how sensitive you are when it comes to Brittany. You throw all logic out the window"

"Did you just call me sensitive?? You've got a real death wish today huh"

"Is she always like this?" The other girl asked.

"Yep,you get used to it over time though. Just wait till she threatens you with Lima Heights Adjacent"

"She did actually"

"Now I'm seriously wondering how you're not dead" Damn Santana was so sensitive that day. Don't mean to be that person but was she on her period or something?

She chuckles while Santana rolls her eyes, probably planning my murder.

"I'm Iris by the way"

"Trent,and I'm sure you know that's Santana. If you don't mind me asking,how did you get here?"

"I honestly don't remember. I was working one second and now I'm here. What about you guys?"

"We were having a high school reunion and we suddenly got attacked.Luckily the Flash was there and some other superheroes but turns out we still got caught"

"Oh well,I'm always getting caught so this isn't new to me"

"Huh? You mean you've gotten kidnapped before?" Santana immediately questioned.

Iris eyes widened "What? No of course not"

"But you just said-"

"Aah we've got ourselves a fun little group over here. I see everybody isn't awake though...oh well"

Swee~ee~eet Veno~no~no~nom
Yeah all I ne~ee~ed is your poison~

Happy Birthday to Hoonki from Enhypen 🎂🍰🎉🎉

The time zones are kinda confusing and since it's Sunghoon's birthday today,I decided to wish Ni-ki early lol

Also sorry for the shorter chapter I'm not feeling well❤️

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you guys in the next chapter 💜🥰🙏