Chapter 10

Barry's Pov

By the time I was done explaining,Alex had her jaw dropped and looked more shocked than ever.

"You....you did-... you.... what the actual fuck?" She said sitting back.

"I know, I know"

She then sat back up "Does- Does
Kara know?" She asked making me sigh.

"Nope"

"Joe? Iris?"

I shook my head as no as she got up and stood infront of me.

"This is probably the most confusing thing I've ever went through. So wait are you actually gay?" She asked in shock making me stand up.

"No God no,I was just following whatever was happening. Is that all you got from my explaination?"

"Are you sure? If you're confused or in denial,I can help you. I went through the exact same thing and-" I cut her off,placing my hands on her shoulder.

"Alex I'm sure that I'm not gay" I said but then continued "Not that I have a problem with it. I love and accept everybody. People should be free to be themselves and love who they want- you know what? I'm just going to stop there before I turn into Felicity" I rambled while Alex smiled.

Just then I remembered something. I picked Alex up making her flinch slightly.

"What are you doing?" She asked,trying to get down.

"Relax I'm taking you somewhere" I said and sped out.

A few minutes later

Alex's Pov

Barry was running with me in his arms as he sped across the road. Seconds later,we were infront of a.....I don't exactly know....a shed?

He put me down as I looked around. We were a little away from the city but it's not standing in the middle of nowhere.

In conclusion,we are in the forest.

Barry signaled me to follow him as we walked towards it.

"What is this place?" I asked curiously as we walked in.

"My past" He answered.

I glanced at him but then I noticed the wall behind him. It was filled with different photos,
Of different people and places.
I looked at a specific one. It was Barry in his uniform along with six others who were also in the same uniform. They seemed to be at some kind of restaurant.

"Hey Barry...." I spoke.

"Yes?" I turned around and ironically,he was holding the same uniform I saw from the picture. He was not even looking at me and was just staring at it.

I walked towards him and got a closer look. He then spoke before I could ask him who those people in the photos are.

"Ahhh....my Dalton blazer,I wonder if it still fits" He said as looked at it. I looked at him in surprise.

"Dalton? As in Dalton Academy?"
I asked as he nodded.

"How did you even afford it? Isn't it a private school?" Barry didn't mention anything about this when he was explaining. He only told me about Sebastian Smythe.

"I came from a billionaire family"
He said and I raised an eyebrow at how casual he sounded.

"Are you hearing yourself? You were the son of a billionaire?"

Barry chuckled "Yes, Richard Smythe" I widened my eyes.

"Richard- I don't know you anymore" I said shaking my head.